Peace in your arms; dark red

Start from the beginning

 "Well guys! we're going to go enjoy our first day now! We'll see you later! Expect some fun streams from now on, and loads of great content! Don't be confused though chat, the streams won't be on my channel, I'm going back to my routine of never going live after this." Ted wraps up the stream and we all say goodbye, then he ends and we begin the rest of our day.

 We go out for lunch after the stream. and After that we head back to Ted's and just sit around and talk for a while.

 In the evening we all go back to our hotel rooms, and we just order room service on our own for dinner. I watch kung fu panda until it's about 8, then I hear a gentle knock on my door. I expect it to be the room cleaners, so I prepare to awkwardly tell them my room is fine. When I open my door I see Charlie's face. "Oh! Hi Charlie! I thought you were the room cleaners. What's up?" He smiles, "Hopefully I didn't interrupt anything. You didn't really get to do anything for your birthday, and usually people go out drinking for their 21st, so I figured I'd bring this," He holds up a nice bottle of wine, he must have bought it while we were out earlier, "And we can watch Pride and Prejudice. We said we'd watch it together, and I totally didn't pay attention when I watched it alone." I blush, I'm not sure he realizes how romantic this is. "Damn, it's only been a day and already you're coming for my heart!" I giggle and he blushes. "Oh wait shit-" He brushes a hand through his hair awkwardly, "I was just- I thought this would be fun." I laugh. "It will be fun! Come on in! I was just kidding, Pride and Prejudice is the most romantic movie of all time though, so the bottle of wine is a little suspicious. I'll look past it though since you have pretty much no idea what pride and prejudice is about." I smile, and open the door wider to let him in. The blush in his cheeks dies down a bit. "Where should I sit?" I think for a moment. "Just on the bed. Not really anywhere else to sit is there?" He smiles, "That would appear to be true." Charlie sets the two wine glasses he got from room service on the bedside table, and pours some very large servings. "Woah there, you trying to get me drunk or something?" I laugh. He just smirks back at me, "It is your 21st birthday, it's sort of customary." I blush, and turn on the TV, navigating to Pride and Prejudice, and renting it. We're not far into the movie by the time we finish the bottle, and apparently both of us have fairly high tolerance, because Charlie calls room service to order another bottle. We pause the movie while we wait for the bottle to arrive, and once is does, we pour ourselves another glass and resume the movie. I am squirming and squealing drunkenly by the time Mr. Darcy proposes for the first time. I cling to Charlie's shirt as I freak out over the drama of the scene. "Oh this would be the most romantic scene in the world if he hadn't prefaced it by insulting her!" Charlie looks at me, laughing at how worked up I'm getting over a movie.

As the scene where Lizzie receives Mr. Darcy's explaining everything letter plays on the tv, Charlie looks over to see me completely enthralled in the movie. Because of this, I fail to notice the glint of admiration in his eyes as he looks at me. 

The second proposal scene rolls around, and once again I find myself clinging to Charlie. As soon as the scene ends, I pause the movie, and look drunkenly at Charlie. "If you, or any person for that matter, was to tell me that 'I had bewitched them body and soul', I would simply melt." After I finish speaking I snap out of my drunken daze for half a second to realize how close my face is to Charlies. I can feel his hot breath on my face, and can't help but glance down at his lips for half a second, which clearly doesn't go unnoticed by him, because he closes the distance between us, pressing his lips to mine. I close my eyes and allow myself to sink into his touch. At that moment, my mind begins to spin. He tastes like alcohol, and his lips are smooth against mine. I feel his hand cup my cheek, and I hang mine around the back of his neck. The kiss grows more and more passionate the longer it continues, and we both lose ourselves in the satisfaction of the embrace. Eventually we break contact, and I sit upright almost immediately. I glance back to the tv, to see that the Mrs. Darcy scene is about to begin. "U-uhm. Th-this is the M-Mrs. Darcy scene I referenced before." I look down, smiling like an idiot, He just nods. I rest my head on his chest, and he wraps his arms around me while we watch the, ever so romantic, ending scene of the greatest movie of all time. 

As the credits begin to roll, I turn to Charlie, a wide grin still plastered across my face. "So uh, what did you think?" He just chuckles softly and shakes his head, a matching smile creeping across his lips. Saying nothing, he places his hand behind my head and pulls me to him once again, this time with much more confidence. The kiss is much more intentional and heated than the one we shared just a minute or so before. This time, he doesn't pull away so shyly. Instead he trails his kisses down my jaw to my neck, leaving a few small hickeys before pulling away. "Best birthday ever." I look at him longingly, my head clouded by the wine. He smiles back warmly. Charlie grabs the empty bottle, and drops it in the rooms small recycling bin, before picking up the other and setting in on top of the mini fridge, next to the microwave. "See you in the morning Rose." He smiles warmly and turns to walk out. "Come on Charlie, can't do that to a girl and walk out." I say with a laugh. He walks back over to me and lowers himself onto the bed. He gets under the covers and I curl up to him. We both fall asleep drunk and soaring.

BEST CHAPTER EVER. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER LASJJDFJKFG. I LOVE HOW THEY'RE BOTH HUGE SOFTIES WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. HDSKAGADF LOOK AT ME FANGIRLING OVER MY OWN BOOK LMFAO. Anyway leave a comment letting me know what you think, and please vote! Love you guys. (I know you're here spooder, did you like this one? :>) (Word count: 1930!!!)