XIX: Rescue n' Claimed

Third POV

Time was a weird thing.

It moved terribly slow or terribly fast when you didn't want it to do either.

In this case, time was no one's friend.

A week and nearly one day had passed since Hiro had shown up to the front gates covered in his dam's blood.

Things seemed to get worse from there.

Izuku's phone has been disconnected, Hiroto's job had stated that he asked for a week off for family time and even called the Unidern Artois for Izuku to do the same.

No missing reports.

No sightings.

Nothing.

It was now 10 pm, Friday.

Instead of being at home, Katsuki was here at a meeting.

To discuss territories.

"Uraraka," Katsuki started, referring to the omegan brunette with an asymmetrical bob and doe auburn eyes, "Hand over the files."

"Yes sir." She nodded, handling three files of property information, costs and current security of the territory he was willing to give up.

"Flect Turn, right?" Katsuki stated, looking at the card given to him, "I have no problem giving up sixty percent of the jurisdiction control as you requested."

"But you need to do your part, as stated."

The man with striking narrow slit blue eyes nodded, "My team is highly skilled in getting rid of the unwanted and disease-ridden pests that still lurk there, if that's what you're hinting at."

He then cocked his head to the right, snapping his fingers to the beta woman who had short mint-green hair.

"Beros, the money."

She nodded silently, opening up the two briefcases with stacks of cash totaling up to three and a half million.

Katsuki folded his arm, looking over to Kaminari who was adjusting his turtleneck and Sero who had a bleak expression.

"Count it." He nodded, watching as the two snatched the cases.

the room fell silent, as Flect turn continued to try and smooth talk while the sound of the money machine made its counting sound.

Katsuki was over it, though.

Just then, Kirishima ran into the room a look of paleness on his face.

Katsuki turned to him slowly, holding up his hand when Flect tried to start to breathe the redheaded alpha for starting a scene.

Kirishima was holding Katsuki's phone, as they all agreed prior to personal meetings not to have cellular devices or anything to record.

Safety reasons.

Katsuki furrowed his brows, watching as Kirishima stayed quiet, but nodded his head for the enigma to put his ear to it.