V: Routine

V: Routine

Third POV
*Mentions Of Violence*

Izuku woke up to the feeling of a certain someone stroking his cheek, feeling a 'loving' kiss get placed on his temple.

Too bad Izuku didn't feel like he was receiving that love.

He scooted forward, listening to a reluctant hum.

"Cmon, Izuku baby," Hiroto murmured, leaning forward and kissing Izuku's temple once more, as if nothing happened last night between them, "Don't do this to me."

"You know I love you."

Right.

The side of Izuku's face pressed into his pillow hurt like hell by the time he finally lifted up and attempted to look at the alarm clock.

6:30 am.

"I have to get ready, excuse me." Izuku muttered, taking Hiroto's hand off of him and heading to the bathroom.

The black haired man and striking cerulean blue eyes merely watched his husband walk away quickly to the bathroom, not feeling bothered enough to actually apologize.

He walked back to their shared master closet, knowing he had better things to attend to than to reassure his crybaby husband.

Izuku on the other hand began to wash his face, his lips curled in disgust at the large cheek bruise that was beginning to heal on his face.

Hiroto only slapped him, but he would continuously taunt and take jabs to hurt Izuku's heart and soul, that only expanded outwards to the rest of his body.

Yesterday night however was different, this time Izuku couldn't stomach it.

. . . Flashback . . .

The living room is where they sat.

Izuku kept trying to just walk away, but Hiroto simply wouldn't let him, as he pinned him down to the couch, threatening both of their lives with .45 caliber handgun.

"It'd be terrible if Hiro had to come home to both of us dead." Hiroto swayed, trailing the gun down Izuku's back.

"Or maybe just you. You can choose what he sees."

Izuku swallowed hard, relaxing in Hiroto's arm in defeat.

Just as he was about to try and snatch it away, they heard a knock at the door.

Izuku shot up, but Hiroto tugged him hard with incredible force, making the green haired boy feel a twinge of pain in his right arm.

They both looked at the door for a moment, listening to the same two knocks.

Izuku heard a click before the gun pressed to his back, Hiroto's breath running along his earlobe.

"Cmon, let's go see who it is."

Slowly, they both stood up and walked to the front door, opening it up a bit as Izuku peered a small bit of his face out to see who it was.