XI: Pink Heaven Avenue

Third POV

"Okay you guys," A blond haired omega with golden eyes named Denki Kaminari spoke up, "Don't you all think this is a tad bit ridiculous?"

"Even for the boss?"

"If you value your life, you'll watch what you say." Sero hummed in response, "Kirishima can't rescue you if he isn't present."

"Even just reading about Riku's homeroom teacher gave me an unwarranted 'get the fuck out'."

"I don't get it?" An omegan woman named Mina Ashido hummed along, scratching at her fluffy pink hair, "He's cute n' all, but I don't think it's enough to warrant this level of information."

At the moment, they were in the Cherub section.

A notorious hot spot for the wealthy locals.

Known for great food, catering services, entertainment as the overall 5 mile stretch was dubbed Pink Heaven Avenue.

It was rumored the day it was named, the sky was covered in the prettiest shades of pinks.

Kaminari placing his hand on his chin, peering over Sero's shoulder to get an even closer look at the year old photo of Izuku, then up to the large bay window of the restaurant.

Cherie Side Eatery.

There the omega sat prettily in plain sight, sipping on rosé wine and looking down at his menu.

Completely 'oblivious' that his husband was just about shamelessly ogling any conventionally attractive person that made their way into the eating establishment.

"This is ridiculous," Sero groaned, "We should be back at the warehouses ensuring the territories are safe."

"Why did we ask to push this all back to now?"

~FlashBack~

Katsuki arrived to work with a bored expression, instantly calling on Kirishima to assemble the others and to his office without a second wasted.

After all, Katsuki Bakugo's hours weren't the same as everyone else's.

And he made a point to make sure everyone understood that.

Moving forward, they all stood in a single file line, staring at Kirishima who walked towards them and handed them each weeded out and basic file.

"The person you are going to learn about is Izuku Midoriya, Riku's homeroom teacher and dam to Riku's best friend." Katsuki started, "You morons should've been done with territory delegations with the third party, so now your new task is this."

He then snapped his finger.

"Imma need you all to memorize that shit and be ready because I have absolutely no time for fuckups."' Katsuki warned, keeping his eyes on Kaminari who seemed to have a dazed look while reading the information.

"This Saturday, you are to monitor what he does, whether or not a friend, family member or, hell, even his husband is there with him."