67 - The necklace [NC18+]

Comenzar desde el principio

Vegas slowly touch my lips with his lips...a tender kiss quickly turning hot.

Vegas flips over me...holding my wrists against the rumpled sheets.

Moving his own thighs, he fits between my legs.

I can feel the wet tip of his hard cock rubbing against the thin skin of my balls.

His hardened cock moves until it hits my folds. He plays with my sanity.

"...Veg...as...I can't...I'm too swollen..." His intense kiss doesn't let me breathe or speak properly. His teasing game makes my mind go blank "Vegas...we did it all night..."

Vegas, panting, drops his head on my shoulder...

He speaks like a whining baby...

"Please, Pete..." He kisses my shoulder and neck... "please...just one more time...I've been waiting for you to wake up for a while..."

I feel his wet tongue liking my neck around the leash...

He pulls my leash again for me to free the way to my neck.

I feel a stingy pain.

"My neck...it hurts."

I touch his shoulder to stop.

"What happened? Are you okay?!" Vegas stares at me with worried eyes, looking for the problem.

"It hurts..." I touch my neck.

"I'm sorry...your necklace entangled with the leash...it's cutting your flesh...let me take it off..."

"No...you can't..." I hold his hands.

"Why not?!"

"Venice gave it to me...I can't take it off...just be careful with this leash..."

"Should I take the leash off...?!"

"..."

"Hahaha..."

"What?!What is so funny?!"

Vegas smiles at me. That cunning smile of his.

With the tip of his fingers, he carefully touches where my neck is hurt...

"Ouch! What are you doing..."

"I'm sorry for that...but I had no other choice." He speaks, reminiscent.

Soon enough I knew he was not talking about the cut on my neck.

"What have you done...?!"

Vegas gently opened my necklace...he smiled to the little picture of me, Macau and Venice. (1)

"I took this photo...don't you remember that?!" He glances at me.

"You took this photo?!..." I look to the photo again... "You..." I stare him back, puzzled.

"Venice is a smart kid...smart like his Pa..."

"Don't you tell me you...?!"

"I asked him to give it to you...and keep it a secret."

Smiley Vegas kisses my lips cutely...like trying to lighten my mood so he wouldn't be harshly scolded.

"You wanted me remember our moment together as a family?!" I caress his face tenderly.

Vegas kisses the palm for my hand.

I feel moved.

"...also..." He kisses my hand again... "to track you down."

I get my hand back and touch my necklace.

"To what?!"