ep 24 - i like you

few days have passed and niki's presence in their dorm was slowly fading. the last he talked with sunoo was probably when they bought ice cream. meanwhile sunoo wanted to find out where was niki these past few days.

he will wait for niki every night to come back to their dorm to sleep but sunoo waited for nothing. and he thinks that he deserves all of that since he rejected niki.

he's been blaming himself and ranting to sunghoon about niki, and sunghoon has been listening to sunoo everytime he wanted to talk or rants about something.

also these past few days they've gotten closer— their relationship dig deeper than before. and to mention, sunoo has a little crush on sunghoon.

-

at the cafeteria—

sunghoon was carrying his try that full of food, eye roaming around the room– finding a vacant seat. or maybe, looking for someone.

yet he found sunoo in the corner, eating by himself. sunghoon sighed again as he noticed that sunoo was feeling down again.

"thinking about him again?" he interrupted sunoo who flinched a little bit, eyes shifting from his food to sunghoon's. sunoo showed a little smile not wanting to show how sad he is but it is displayed in his own eyes.

sunghoon sat infront of him, placing the tray food on the table.

sunghoon crosses his arms on his chest, looking directly at sunoo, with legs spread.

"what?" sunoo asked, throwing a judgement look on sunghoon.

"do you miss him?" sunghoon asked, side eye-ing him.

sunoo felt offended by sunghoon's actions. "what's up with the side eye??" sunoo asked raising his eyebrow.

"DO YOU MISS HIM?" sunghoon again repeated the same question.

sunoo pouted.

"i missed him very much." sunoo finally responded.

don't get sunoo wrong, he missed niki because ever since they were kids niki has always been by his side and now he can't feel it anymore. he missed his presence all the time, he missed him— but as a little brother.

"come on, if he really loves you then he'll comeback with no hesitations." sunghoon snapped, tasting his own food.

"no its not like that. maybe he just want space..?" sunoo questioned himself, perhaps convincing himself making sunghoon chuckled.

"why don't you find him?"

"i am, everyday!" he can notice very clearly that there was a regret on sunoo's cute face.

"you're too cute, stop being mad." sunghoon chuckled.

that lighten up sunoo's mood a bit and he looks at sunghoon. "why are you doing this?" he asked.

"doing what?" sunghoon replied.

"this."

"what 'this' exactly??"

"you really wanna know? then, why are you being so kind to me, why are you being so caring to me, why do you have to wake me up every morning telling that i am pretty? why do you have to give me these compliments, some sometimes giving me gifts— i mean don't get me wrong, i know you're such a great friend but why are you acting like my boyfriend??"

well, sunoo wanted to say that for a long time and ask sunghoon why he was doing that to him all the time. and finally, he have the guts to say so. but realization hits him hard.

sunoo widened his eyes, he knew he shouldn't have done that. he immediately covered his mouth, feeling embarrassed.

but he was true though, sunghoon was acting like his boyfriend all the time.

"forget it—" sunoo was about to go, picking up his tray but when sunghoon speaks up, his world stops.

"i like you, i can be your boyfriend."

sunoo glance back at sunghoon, clearly shocked.

"i.. i'm not looking for a boyfriend..?" sunoo blurted out without thinking.

"yeah but i like you."

is this a dream? please wake me up..

"hey?"

nooo, it's not i feel like crying my crush likes me back??

"uh haha yes?" sunoo awkwardly chuckled, placing his food tray back on the table, and sits infront of him again.

oh gosh it's so awkward.. i don't know how to handle this

"i can be your boyfriend." sunghoon smiled, innocently.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND LEE SUNGHOON

"ah.. i mean haha— what i mean is you're acting like my boyfriend—"

"because i wanna be your.. boyfriend. i- lee sunghoon likes you."

sunoo can't breathe anymore, he felt like his heart stopped. first niki, second his sickness and now it's sunghoon? it's too much to handle for him. he just wanted to sleep.

without sunoo even noticing, sunghoon was so shocked when he saw how sunoo faints.