ep 12 - D DAY

"happy chuseok day ni-ki!! wakey wakey~" sunoo who's excited, flashed a big bubbly smile on his face. he sat beside niki who's still sleeping, so shook niki waking him up. it was 4:00 in the morning and sunoo was getting ready to go home.

niki felt that someone was shaking him up so he stretched out his arms and legs, feeling so good after.

"goodmorning~" a happy sunoo greeted him again. niki can't open his eyelids yet but he was sure, he can see sunoo's smile. niki smiled after thinking sunoo's face and suddenly he pulled sunoo closer to hug him.

sunoo widened his eyes, he was facing niki's pillow now as they get warm together. "morning." niki whispered through sunoo's ear. deep voice as usual. sunoo felt shivering after that.

niki then let go of sunoo, and this is his chance to pull away from that hug. sunoo can't believe but he got to go with the flow.

"what time is it?" niki asked adjusting his eyelids to open up. sunoo looked at the time, "it's 4:12 in the morning niki! you need to get ready, im gonna wake sunghoon up too." sunoo playfully hit niki's leg to wake him up.

niki nodded, and closed his eyes upon hearing sunghoon's name. sunoo stood up and went to sunghoon's room.

just in time when sunoo was about to knock- the door suddenly opened, giving sunoo this wonderful view. newly bathed sunghoon shirtless and only towel that wrapped around his waist. sunoo eyes got bigger than ever, he unconsciously covered his mouth with his both hands. he can't believe he's seeing this free! sunghoon's abs were so visible, that sexy colar bones and those biceps!!

sunoo felt like he was about to explode any minute.

upon seeing that, sunoo immediately turned away.

"why? shy? it's not like you don't have abs too." sunghoon said with a freaking teasing voice with a smirk as he went to the kitchen. he used his other towel to wipe his wet hair.

sunoo felt so small, of course he don't have abs! he doesn't even like to work out!

"hey sunoo, are you okay?" sunghoon asked upon seeing sunoo still froze on his spot. sunoo snapped out from his imagination.

"um yea i am, not yeas i am!" sunoo was so confused, he didn't know what to say. he's nervous over nothing.

"calm down, sunoo shi." sunghoon gave a smirk again, he was still teasing sunoo and sunoo can't believe it!

"i am, what do you mean??" sunoo said as he went to the kitchen too. "what am i gonna cook?" sunghoon asked. "you? gonna cook?" sunoo asked in disbelief.

"yeah, recommend something." sunghoon responded. "i can't leave you here alone, you might burn this dorm, let's cook together." sunoo said as he washed his hands.

"tsk, im not burning this dorm. we have a restaurant and i invented few of our menu there!" sunghoon said.

"yeah whatever." sunoo rolled his eyes and get one apron to wear. he tied up on his waistline but he was having a hard time to tie up the other. sunghoon went closer to him and tied it for sunoo. their hands brushed with each other but sunoo pulled away immediately.

he felt sunghoon's breath on the back of his head, making him immediately turned away to face sunghoon. "it's okay i can tie it."

but then sunoo felt there was someone already tied his apron up from behind, it was niki.

he then turned away again and saw niki. "oh thanks... now shall we start cooking?" sunoo thanked niki and immediately started another topic to ignore the awkwardness.