ep 9 - sunfused

"oh hey.. good morning." sunoo awkwardly greeted sunghoon who just walked out from his bedroom, as he can noticed that sunghoon was still half asleep.

he didn't get a response from sunghoon but sunghoon went to the kitchen (where sunoo was) and sat on the chair. sunghoon sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "morning." he said.

sunoo happily smiled and place the food he just cooked on the kitchen island. sunghoon eyes got bigger than before. he didn't know that sunoo can cook.

"woah.. you can cook?" sunghoon smelled the food and closed his eyes after, he can really tell that this food was delicious by just smelling.

"of course i do! small things." sunoo flipped his imaginary long hair, which make both of them chuckled.

as they have the moment, just in time niki went out on his room, clearing his throat because he heard those two giggling.

"good morning niki!" sunoo greeted. "let's have a breakfast, three of us. shall we?" sunoo added and niki was about to refuse but sunoo begged so he stayed.

"PLEASEEE?"

"alright." niki sighed in defeat as he sat beside sunghoon, infront of the kitchen island. sunoo then handed them a plate with spoon and fork.

sunoo let the boys infront of him taste the food he made. "hmm~ so good, sunoo-yah" niki complimented him. sunoo smiled and gave them a water.

"aren't you gonna eat?" sunghoon asked sunoo because he noticed that sunoo was only staring at them as they eat, so he decided to ask him. "oh i already ate, thanks for asking." sunoo responded.

"i thought we'te gonna eat together? three of us?" niki suddenly jumps in, as sunoo giggles.

"what did you ate?" niki asked in disbelief. "oh i had bread and coffee." sunoo loves bread, especially for breakfast.

"eatwell guys, just gonna get my phone." sunoo leave them both there.

...

no one dares to speak.

"look, i don't want to fight. i just want a peace alr?" sunghoon suddenly have guts to speak as he finished his food and grab his plate to wash it on the sink.

"me neither." niki responded, but still annoyed.

"awwei look at you guys getting along, i love it." sunoo gave them a cutie smile as he went out of the room. it's actually his plan, to see what's going on if he leaves the two.

"you love it?" sunghoon asked, giving that flirty smile at sunoo.

"woah.. i- no i mean yes!" sunoo responded after a few seconds but stuttered.

niki sighed as he make his way to the shower room.

"here let me help you, wash the dishes." sunoo offered and rolled his sleeves and got closer to sunghoon but sunghoon pushed sunoo by his body gently. "it's alright, i can do it. i'm not five." sunghoon chuckled. sunoo giggles and nodded. he let sunghoon do the dishes.

<->

"heyy sunoo, how's life?" sunoo was walking but flinched when he got approached by heeseung.

heeseung was looking different today, he got an eye glasses and even wore a ripped jeans.

"what's going on?" sunoo asked, heeseung smirked and gave him rizzz "i think i like someone." heeseung smiled, looking directly at sunoo's eyes.

"woah.. congrats?? but who's thisss??" sunoo got curious, he's been admiring heeseung as a fine man coz he's so handsome.

"it's a secret. he might not like me coz my brother thinks he like him." heeseung pouted.

"whaat?? wait- your brother thinks?" sunfused

"yeah, he's not sure. he said he's at his "love at first sight era" heeseung said mocking his bro.

"and wait.. he? you like boys?" sunfused again.

"i mean- i don't know.. i just felt it when i first saw him and he looks so fluffy so cute and when he smiles he looks so adorable i wanna put him inside my wallet, and keep him forever." heeseung admired.

"woaaaaa, heeseungiee's inlove." sunoo teased, giving him flirty smile.

"heeseungie?? i love it."

sunoo didn't notice that he just gave someone a nickname but that someone already loves it.

<->
sunoo princess era