ep 10 - chuseok

updated note; most of this are SUNSUNKI so i considered it as sunsunki but i changed a little bit and added other ships about sunoo too. hehehe keep voting!

<->

It was the same day, still at school and it's lunch time. Sunoo and Niki are seating at one table, as they munched their lunch. but then, heeseung suddenly appeared with sunghoon.

"hey guys!" heeseung greeted, flashing his bambi smile. heeseung is a good friend, he always give this smile, and stay positive as possible.

"oh hey hee hyung!" niki flashes a smile too but slowly disappeared upon seeing sunghoon with him. don't worry guys, he's just adjusting himself. it's not like he's gonna hate sunghoon forever.

"how are you guys! may we take a seat? oh yeah sure thankyou." heeseung stayed energetic as ever. sunoo giggles at his cuteness. hee and sunghoon sat on the vacant chairs. as they placed their food infront of them on the table.

"sooo.. do you guys have plans?" sunoo unexpectedly starts a conversation with them.

seating arrangement:
sunoo - sunghoon
       table
niki - heeseung

"oh guys have you heard of chusoek right?" hee asked.

"yeah ofc it's not like we're foreigners or something." niki responded saying that they're not from other countries.

"oh perfect, where will you guys go?" heeseung asked again. "we're thinking of going back to our parents house actually.." sunoo answered pointing at niki and him.

"oh.. " heeseung made an oh sound and it looks like he's sad.

sunoo noticed that and want to know the reason but he just stayed quiet. on the other hand sunghoon who's quiet all the time, finishes his food and was about to go.

"i'm done, im leaving." he stood up showing NO expression at all. sunoo got confused cause last night he saw so many expressions of sunghoon, but now he noticed that sunghoon was like a dead man.

"hey wait for me!" hee stood up too, and he whispered something to sunghoon.

meanwhile, niki took a last bite and drank his juice. "you done?" sunoo asked, as niki nodded. "do we have the same class?" niki asked him. "oh wait.. yea we have." sunoo responded as they stood up together and was about to go but suddenly heeseung grabbed sunoo's shoulder.

sunoo and niki looked back, they noticed that sunghoon and heeseung were behind them. "hey.. can we come to you guys?"

"come? where?" sunoo was a bit surprised.

"to your chuseok with your family?"

-

Chuseok is one of the most important holidays celebrated in Korea, spending w your family is a must!