25.

Marias pov

I drove to set, today we had slot to film and I was happy.
I walked up to set. "Morning Maria!" Drew said as I walked pass him, "morning!" I said laughing as I continued to walk towards Jonathan. "Hey! Maria. I want your to change into your swimsuit!" Jonas said clapping, "we're filming the sene where JJ meets you first. You know how to surf right?" Jonas said laughing, "yes I do." I said with a smile.

I walked over to my trailer to Rudy and chase.
"Hello?" I said as I slipped off my shoes, "hello babe, watcha doin?" Rudy said as he watched me look through my characters wardrobe, "I have to film a surfing sene. And shouldn't I be asking you and chase what y'all are doing in my trailer?' I said giggling, "ok you have a point. Chas get out so my girl can change!" Rudy said laughing, " you too." I said laughing as both the bis looked at me, "nope, I ain't missing this view." Rudy said before pushing Chase out and flopping on the couch.

I shrugged Before stripping and changing into the swimsuit.
"I wish we where at home.' Rudy said coming up behind me as I stared at myself in the mirror. "Haha funny." I said sarcastically , I wasn't really confident today and I was really worried for everyone to see me in a bikini. "Hey, why such a bad attitude?" Rudy said as I tried to walk away, "why do you think I'm kidding? Maria you look stunning." He said holding my chin so I would look at him, 'I don't know. I guess I just worried for everyone to see me in a bikini." I said looking down, "you worried for everyone to fall Inlove with you?" Rudy said with a smirk, I looked up smiling. "You have this charm Rudy." I said walking way as I shook my head, 'yes I do. I mean I pulled my celebrity crush." Rudy said, I snapped my head around to face him.

"I was girly celebrity crush?' I said laughing, 'yea! Remember when we met and I was like Madelyn you friends with a music artist and chase looked at me all weird? That's cause he knew I thought you were pretty and liked you.' Rudy said laughing, "aww that's so cute." I said squishing his cheeks before kissing him. " come on, we got a sene to film" I said patting his shoulder, "wait.' He said stopping me before leaving, "huh?' I said laughing as Rudy removed his jacket. "Can't be letting people look at my girl." Rudy said laughing before we walked out.

The sene.

Bell is seen surfing as she rode the waves enjoying the water and the salty breeze.
Rudy is watching from a dock, admiring the girl. As the girl sat down normal she caught the guys gaze. "Hey!" She waved over, JJ pointed to himself confused. "Yes you! Come out here!" Bell said pointing to his surf board beside him.
JJ got on his surf board eagerly rushing out towards the girl.
"What's your name?" Bell said smiling at JJ, "JJ. You are?" He said replying, "wow, I cant believe she dosnt tell y'all about me. She talks about you a lot." Bell said thinking about her cousin Kiara, "and that is?" JJ said confused. "Oh yea. I'm bell, kies cousin." She said putting her hand out to shake, JJ shook her hand before she pulled her down, pulling him into the water. JJ rose up admiring the girl laughing above him, he likes her.

The second sene of the day.

"Bell?" Kie said from behind bell who was talking to her her aunt.
"Omg! Kie!" Bell squealed turning and running into kies arms. "So it is true." Kie whispered, "yea! I texted you for weeks trying to tell you." Bell said, "what about your mom?' Kie said, bell dragged her over to a corner away from everyone else. "My mom, she um she's bad in drugs. I ran away, I'm staying at an old house no one lives in." Bell whispered, kies face went cold knowing how bad bell must be hurting. "Come on, your staying with our friends." Kie said as they walked outside, "the kooks, no their snobs.' Bell said laughing sarcastically, "not them, get in." Kie said as she opened a door to a VW van.
"Holy shit!jj?' Bell said as she sat down, JJ turned his face around to reveal a nasty scar he earned from his dad. "What happened?" She said as John b left the van, leaving them alone. JJ trusting the girl that he was head over heels for confessed. "My dad, really bad drunk and drugie." JJ said looking down, "hey, I get it. My mom, she's addicted to drugs. I left, I'm by myself here. No need to be Ashamed." Bell said smiling warmly, as JJ leaned in bell closed her eyes. She could smell the stale air mixed with a sent of weed and beer. Right as theirs lips were about to connected, John b opened his car door. Both of them pulled away fast, "hey! Bell looks like your staying at my place tonight." He said as he got in the car. Both bell and JJ sat back as small smiles and blush tinted their faces.

"I'm so tired." I said walking up to Rudy, "yea, I could go for some pizza and cuddles." Rudy said with a smirk as him and the girl walked to the car. "Really? I want pizza now." Maria said as he opened his car door for her. "Then we'll get pizza!" Rudy exclaimed as they drove home. "I'm so tired tho." Maria said as she layed her head back. "Proud of you, today was your first real filming day for outerbanks. You didn't even mess up." Rudy said as he placed his hand on my thigh. "I love you." I said in a sleepy voice as I slowly fell asleep.

"Wakey Wakey." Rudy said as he parked the car, I opened my eyes to see I had Rudy's tjacket covering me and Rudy holding a pizza box as he smiled down at me. I yawned as I sat up and got out of the car, slipping his jacket onto me. "Ready?" He said as he closed the car door behind me, "mhm." I said half awake. Me and Rudy both stepped into the elevator as I held into his arm, something about his touch just had made me feel safe.

Rudy unlocked door as we walked in, JJ came run towards waiting for pets.
I bent down and lightly rubbed his head before walking into me and Rudy's room, I striped down just into undergarments before taking off my bra, I grabbed one of Rudy's shirts before walking out to Rudy who was eating on the couch as he watched a show. I sat and curled up beside him as he wrapped an arm around me. "Want a bite?" Rudy said holding the pizza towards me, I opened my mouth as Rudy chuckled before giving me a small bite. "Thank you." I said as I chewed my food before laying my head back onto Rudy's chest, slowly falling asleep.