3.

I sat up, Rubbing my eyes as they got use to the light.
"Morning." I heard a voice call out, I sat up looking around. Stood in the kitchen was chase, "morning" I said in a tired low voice, "rudy and Madelyn went to go get breakfast." Chase said as he took a seat beside me, "are you and Madelyn a thing?" I said propping myself up on the couch, "Thing? Yes we are. Boyfriend and girlfriend if you mean by that." He said chuckling, "yea, well I'm gonna go get dress." I said excusing myself as I walked to the guess room.

I brushed through my hair, applying a little bit to makeup.
That's when my door opened, "I got you food" Rudy said playing the food down on the dresser, "ah, thanks." I said pulling the food out of the bag, "salad, you know me so well." I said laughing as ate the food, "I know, I'm the best." Rudy said flexing him muscles, "yea, go on show off." I said giggling as he left the room, I enjoyed my food before putting on an outfit for the day.

I got up walking out of the guess room, "Maria!" Madelyn said as she saw me. "Hi bubs" I said smiling at her as I took a seat beside her, "your really creepy you know?" Mads said I looked at her confused, "you fell asleep to horror." Chase said as he sat beside Madelyn, "well, it makes me calm" I said shrugging, "Madelyn you invited a cereal killer over." Chase said laughing.
"Ay! My bestfriend ain't no killer." Rudy said messing chases hair up, "you saw her, she fell asleep to a horror movie. You can't deny that's creepy." Chase said looking at me and Rudy, "eh, sounds normal to me." I said sarcastically.
"Hey, Maria I learned how to play the Panio." Madelyn said as she took a seat at the Panio, "Let's see it." I said as the boys took seat on the couch, "hold on I have to tune it." Madelyn said laughing, I groaned before spinning in the chair I was sitting on, chase taking a photo of me.

Chasestokes:Maria is waiting for Madelyn to play Panio!

We all sat on the couch, opening our food boxes form Panda Express, I was hungry as hell.
I opened my box and started to eat, stuffing my face before noticing chase making a funny face, this hoe.
I tried to ignore the face and continue to eat my food but it just made me laugh more, laughing I choked.
"Oh shit!" Chase said pointing to me that was choking, Rudy practically jumped and started pat on my back, I grabbed my drink and took a big sip, Rudy watching to make sure I was ok, as the food went down I laughed again.
Everyone else brusted into laughter too, "it's all chases fault!" I said pointing to him, "nuh uh." He said, I snapped my head towards him, "the fuck you mean nuh uh" I said, causing us to laugh again, "you try in kill my babe again I'm cutting your dick off." Madelyn said looking at chase.

We all got comfortable as Madelyn turned in a show, "Maria have you seen shameless?" Madelyn asked, I nodded my head lightly, she clicked on the show cover. "Season 5, episode 11" the title read, I felt my hole face turn red, this was the episode I played in, let's say it has a very clear unholy sene.
As the episode started I felt eyes burning into my soul, "Maria, your red as fuck" chase said, I looked over to him trying to relax my face, I knew he would find out something. "What, I'm blushing! I may have a crush on Carl." I said nudging chase who sat  beside me, everyone laughed before continuing to watch the show.

This was my sene, the one where Fiona take me to her house as we were walking home from a club, as we walk in she leave me unattended with Carl and we do some messing around, I shrugged in my jacket unready for my new friends to see me basically having sex.
The sene:
"Casey, what are you wearing" Carl said staring at the girl with a demi skirt and a tight black tube top, the girl did a twirl.
"I look good, don't I?" Casey my character asked, "very." Carl said grabbing me by my waist, bringing me between his legs.
Suddenly the characters where in a hot make out sesh, then well undressing eachother and fucking.

I sat my self practically hiding in my hoodie as the sene unfolds, everyone going quiet.
"Maria, you so fucking hot." Madelyn said as the sene changes, "I need to bleach my eyes." Chase said, that left one person.
Beside me sat Rudy with his jaw clenched and his cheeks bright red. "Well, Maria you never told us you stared in tv shows!" Madelyn said jumping up, "yea I mean I though y'all knew. I've been in shameless, river dell, greys anatomy, stranger things" I said getting lost in a list of roles, "HOLY SHIT!" Chase squealed, "you have been in spider man?" He said showing his phone, showing the shows and movies I've been in, I nodded my head eagerly. " do you know Tom holland?" Chase asked before I could answer Rudy stormed off, I looked over to Madelyn and chase. Madelyn shrugged before chase spoke up, "maybe he's rubbing one out." Chase said, I made a disgusted face before walking off myself. Disgusting.

I sat on the guest bed, taking a deep breath. I didn't handle nasty comments good at all, but it was a joke, I needed to realize that. I sat scrolling on my phone before I heard a knock on the door, "come in!" I said as sat propped up on the bed stand, "hey" Rudy said quietly. "Hi" I said matching his tone as I patted for him to sit beside me. "I heard what chase said." Rudy said taking a seat beside me, "mhm, you weren't really doing that right?" I said in a joking tone, "no! I mean like that's awkward and it dosnt help how I just walked off." Rudy said defensive, I nodded my head for him to go on. "I walked off cause I didn't except that. I never knew you acted, and your like a full of goddess too." Rudy said as he motioned towards my body, I blushed.
"Well, now you know." I said smiling, "yea, but I would never go and do that for seeing your body, your not some toy." Rudy said, I don't know if he could tell but my heart was flying out of my chest.

"Maria, I was jealous." Rudy said after a couple seconds of silence, my eyes went wide. Why would he be jealous?
Suddenly we were both leaning in, I didn't know what I was doing or why I was going with it but we kissed.
It was passion and made me feel safe. "Wow." Rudy said smiling, "wow" I said repenting him, he laughed breathlessly before giving me another kiss. "Goodnight, my goddess." Rudy said as he stood up, "night my king." I said as he left the room.