24.

"Welcome back ladies" Rudy said opening the door for me and Madelyn who had a handful of bags.
"How much did y'all spend?" Chase said walking inside from his patio. "Just a couple hundreds" I said sarcastically, "Aw man, I thought you would keep Madelyn from going crazy." Chase said sarcastically, "and you said you would have dinner made!" Madelyn said, "hey it's cooking, and you said you be home on time!" Chase said defensive, "chase, you said you were gonna have dinner cooking by when we get home and if we got home late that means it would be ready by now if you cooked in time." I said connecting the dots, Rudy laughed as I proved my point.

I sat down on Rudy's lap as I pulled out my bath and body works bag, "what is this?" He said as he watched me pull out the bag.
"I got you a candle" I said as I pulled out a candle I got for him, "you did?" He exclaimed as I held out the candle infront of us, "yup, it's beachy sea salt." I said as I removed the lid, Rudy smelt the candle. "I love that sent. It's going in our living room right beside our surfboards." He said proudly, "I'd figured you say that." I said laughing as I put the candle carefully in the bag, "I also got these 3." I said holding up more candles, "wow, you got a lot!" He said laughing, I took of the lids of each. "Smell each and pick your favorite sent." I said not telling him the name. Rudy carefully smelt the candles, "this one, it smells like you." He said picking out my favorite sent, it was a caramel rose. "This is my favorite, it's called caramel rose, I got a matching perfume too." I said smiling, "I want that sent in our room." He said smiling brightly, I nodded my head. "Ok now out of these 2 which one would you pick?" I said pointing to the 2 he had in his hands as I put away the caramel rose.

"This one, it smells fresh." He said smiling at me, "ok, that's what I was going for, I figured we showed put it in the kitchen." I said smiling, "and this is gonna go into the guess bathroom." I said as Rudy handed me the last sent, "what about our bathroom?' He questioned, "I put the French vanilla in our bathroom, unless you want to change it?" I said as I turned to him. "No no, i forgot about that candle." He said laughing, "I'll show you the clothes at home." I said leaning back into him.
"Dinner is done!" Madelyn said walking back inside with steak on a tray, chase following behind with a big bowl of soup.
"Mmm, I'm starving!" I said walking to the kitchen with Rudy. "Here you go!" Madelyn sang as she handed me a plate with garlic bread,stake and a little bowl of soup. I mouthed a thankyou before heading outside to their patio where their dinning table sat.

I sat down waiting for everyone else to come sit, everyone came and sat down as we all ate.
"Oh! Maria and I got Champaign!" Madelyn said jumping up and running inside looking through her bag, "found it, everyone must try it.' She said laughing, I nodded my head as she poured everyone a glass. We all cheered before taking a sip.
"Oooo, I like this one.' Chase said, "agree, it's nice and smooth." Rudy said drinking another sip, "I liked it more earlier. It's good though.' I said, Madelyn looked at me confused before continuing to talk with chase. I excused myself from my seat and looked out from the railing, I've missed quiet Charleston. "Hey girly!" Madelyn said standing beside me, "hello." I said laughing, "it's so pretty.' I said staring out into the distance, "it really is.' She said smiling, "I love it here." I said leaning my head on her shoulder, that's when the song that was playing in the car came on.

"Georgia, wrap me up in all your
I want ya in my arms oh, let me hold ya and never let you go again like I did." I sang along with the song as I walked up to Rudy. He was quick to catch on and hold my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly dancing to the song.
"Oh I use to say, I would never fall in love again until I found her. I said I would never fall again unless it's you I fall into.I was lost in the darkness but then I found her,I found you." We both sang, as the song came to an end Madelyn and chase cheered causing me to laugh out of embarrassment. "Hey, look I snuck a pic of you and Madelyn" Rudy said showing me his phone, 'send that to me! I want to post it." I said admiring the photo of me and my bestfriend.

Maria_camillobabesI love her

Maria_camillobabes
I love her. @Madelyncline.
Liked by madelyncline,chasestokes, rudeth and 13,000 others.