5.

MariacamillababesI party like a rockstar 😝Liked by Madelyncline, rudeth and 10,000 others

Mariacamillababes
I party like a rockstar 😝
Liked by Madelyncline, rudeth and 10,000 others.
Comments limited.

Waking up I noticed I was alone in my bed, I sat up confused.
Looking over on my night stand was a note:
Good morning gorgeous, I'm going to set.
Get some rest.
I smiled at the note, but I continued to grab it and throw it away, this was going to be secret.
U stood up yawning before bails ran into my room, "hey" she said out of breath, "hi?" I said confused.
" get dress, your coming to set with me" she said as she looked through my luggage, "yea, ok." I said grabbing an outfit.
"So um, what happened with you and drew?" Bails said as she took a seat, "dumb drunk boys" I said, I didn't hate drew for what he said, I had already knew he was drunk as hell when I brought him to dance with me.

"Well,do you like him?" She said again, I shook my head as I put on my shoes.
"Ready!" I said jumping up, "um, makeup?" Bails said I shook my head, "dam, I really thought you were one of those girls." Bails said laughing, I chuckled along with her as we walked out the door, driving to the set.

"Well, I have to get to hair and makeup. You can go wonder around," bails said as she got out, "got it" I winked at her splitting away from her as I headed to the trailers, I knew exactly where I was going. Rudy's trailer.
I walked over to the trailer humming as I walked happily, walking in the trailer their was two girls, an older one I'm assuming his makeup artist, and the one that looks my age? "Hi, just looking for Rudy." I said waving awkwardly, "oh! Come on in, I'm Alyssa." The blonde girl waved me in, "so, you are?" She said as I sat down, "Maria, you?" I said smiling, confused tho on why she is here. "Oh, Rudy's girlfriend." Alyssa said flipping her hair, "wow, lucky girl" I said forcing a smile, what happened to last night, I thought he was single? He has a girlfriend? No one has mentioned her. "Well, I have to get going, miss Nancy will keep an eye on you." She said eyeing me, i just smiled.

I grabbed my bags quickly, feeling tears sting my eyes I ran out of the trailer.
"Ay, ay Maria!" Rudy said as he saw me rushing out of the trailer covering my eyes. I continued to walk past him, I could hear is feet crunching on the ground. I turned around as I felt him tug on my shoulder, "WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME ABOUT HER." I yelled tears streaming down my face, Rudy was quick to shush me.
"Babe? Look at me." He said, "don't- don't call me that." I said looking at him, "who's this girl?" Rudy said looking confused.
"Alyssa" I said quietly, I looked at him his face grew red and his jaw became tense.
"Alyssa isn't my girlfriend." Rudy said sternly, "she's my ex, she's still obsessed with me." Rudy said looking at me, "why was she here?" I said wiping my tears, "I don't know-" me and Rudy's conversation got interrupted by chase.

"Alyssa's back, bails kinda is fighting her." Chase said pointing behind him towards a building, "shit!" Rudy said running off, I tried to go but chase stoped me, "go get the medic, it's over near the trailers, oh and security!" Chase said to me as he walked off, I nodded my head before running in the direction I was told to go.
I hurried over their just to be stoped, "ma'ma, you need medics?" A lady asked, "yes! I need them right now, also security." I said sternly, that's when the woman's face dropped of shock, I turned around confused.

"Oh my!" I said running to bails who was bleeding and limping.
I was quick to put her arm over my shoulder and lead her in. "What happened!" I said as she sat down, " I'm ok, Rudy's ex decided to pick a fight." She said rolling her eyes, "shit, are you gonna be able to film?" I said as the lady sat down and started to clean up her knee that was bleeding, "well, they'll probably give me today off but yes." Bails said laughing, we both laughed before hearing cheers, I raised an eyebrow looking at bails who just shrugged.

That's when the group came in dancing and laughing, "we all have today off!" Madelyn said giving me a hug, "amazing! But I can't actually. I have to get going." I said as we pulled away, "wait why?" Chase said, "Business" I said blankly before rushing off.
I did really have some business to take care of, I had scheduled a meeting with some producers for my music.

I walked to my car in the parking lot, right before I was about to get in Rudy came jogging out.
"Lets talk." Rudy said out of breath, "ok?" I said getting in my car, unlocking the doors for him
"First where are you going." Rudy said as he sat down, "some producers office, what do you want to talk about?" I said getting board of his conversation, " listen, I have nothing attached with Alyssa, I swear. Babe, I only want you." Rudy said looking at me, I smiled. "Thank you" I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

"So can I see your talents?" Rudy said as we pulled away from eachother I raised an eyebrow at him, "come on! I want to see you in action" Rudy said laughing, "ok, yea we can do that." I said starting the car, "thanks my gorgeous girlfriend." Rudy said giving me a cheesy smile, "yup, so does anyone know?" I said, re thinking about how we are dating. "No, I wanted both of us to say." Rudy said, I hummed listening to him speak.