16.

Maria's pov

I woke up, groaning as I felt pain hit my hand.
All the pain and anger rushed back to my brain, I shaked my head trying to ignore it.
I looked around my room, no sign of Rudy.
I stumbled out, "rudy!" I said as I stumbled into the living room looking around scared, I felt tears form in my eyes.
"I'm in here love!" I heard rudy call from the kitchen, I walked over to see him with two plates of pancakes.
"Why do you look like your where crying?" Rudy said coming over to me bringing me into a hug, "I thought you left." I said as I hugged him tightly, "Maria, I'm never leaving you." Rudy said, I smiled at his words before pulling away.
"Mmm, pancakes. My favorite." I said giggling as I looked at the plates, "yup, and JJ got bacon and eggs." Rudy said proudly, I laughed as we walked over to the couch.

"This is so good!" I said as I ate the pancake, "that's cause I'm just an amazing chef." Rudy said jokingly, "you really are, isn't he JJ" I said as JJ curled up against Rudy, "so, I got you a gift." Rudy said walking into the kitchen, "and what's that?" I said laughing as I watched him walk out, "this." He said coming around the corner "Rudy." I said covering my mouth, he had handed me a gorgeous teal iPhone. "Well, I was just gonna get your phone fixed but they couldn't so they gave me a free one. I have it all set up for you, all your apps and contacts are their." Rudy said smiling wildly at me, I jumped in his arms hugging him. "Thank you." I said happily, "yes, I love you Maria." Rudy said kissing me.

Me and Rudy both sat back down, scrolling on our phones as we ate.
"I think I'm gonna go to the beach" I said blankly, "yea? Want me to come with you?" Rudy questioned, "I actually think I'm gonna go alone, if you don't mind?" I said shyly, Rudy nodded his head not looking up from his phone. I just excused myself and went to our room grabbing my bikini and slipping on a shirt.

I walked out the door, taking a short walk to the beach.
The blue water sparkled in my eyes before I stripped down in my bikini running to the water craving the feeling of the water.
I swam in the water, finally feeling free in my soul. I hummed to a made up tone, floating in the water.
"Maria?" I heard someone call out, I looked towards the shore to see a tall shadowy figure.
I swam towards it as they started to wave, as I approached I noticed a tall Brunette boy. The boy stepped closer to the shore giving me a better view, "luka? Holy shit!" I exclaimed as all the memories of my child hood bestfriend flooded back to me.

"Why aren't you in Mexico?" I said as I sat down beside him, "I have no home their, and I'm definitely not living with my rapist of a brother." Luka said signaling to ceaser, "yea" i mumbled, "what happened to your hand?" Luka said as he looked at my hand that was bandaged, "I cut myself that's all." I said with a small chuckle, "so, how's your career been? Did you finally succeed in music?" Luka said, I giggled lightly. "Yea, i have 2 albums out! I've been on tour for the first time this year and I'm honest doing really great." I smiled brightly at him, "that's good, you still surf?" He said as he signaled to his surf board, "yea, I just don't have one" I said sadly, "take mine, I don't really need it anymore" he said shrugging, "really!?!" I squealed, "yes!" He said matching my tone, I hugged him tightly.

"Well, I should get going but I'll message you!" I said leaving, "bye!' He said waving, I grabbed my shirt slipping it over with me and walking back to me and Rudy's apartment, happily humming as I did.
"How'd it go?" Rudy greated me as I walked in, "good, and hey!" I said signaling to my surfboard. "Where'd you get that?" Rudy questioned as he followed me to our room, "I met an old friend from Mexico." I hummed he sat on the bed infront of me.
"His name is Luka, he moved away from his brother after finding out what he did to me." I said standing in between rudys legs as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Can I have his number?" Rudy said gently, "yea, you would like him." I said smiling, Rudy smiled back at me. I played with rudys hair as I admired his features, rudy softly kissed my stomach.

"Maria, I'm so sorry." He said looking up to me, "for what babes?" I said looking down at him confused, "you didn't deserve what happened to you." Rudy said his voice cracking in hurt, " I hate to see you hurt. Last night broke me, the way I didn't know what to do. I thought I hurt you, it absolutely broke me." Rudy said as tears formed in his eyes, "Rudy, I was hurt and I know it's scary. You may not have known what to do, but Rudy you saved me." I said brushing he cheek with my hand.
"Rudy you saved me." I said before bringing him in for a kiss, Rudy tapped my thigh lightly, i straddled him as he signaled too.
He moved my hair to my back, suck and kissing on my neck leaving hickeys, I moaned as he left another hickey.

"Rudy!" Chase barged in, "WOAHHH" he said quickly stepping out, I jumped off Rudy proving myself up on the bed casually as chase walked back in. "We're y'all about to get freaky?" Chase said as Rudy shaked his head laughing, "nope, get out both of you I need to change." I said pushing Rudy and chase out of the room, I got changed into a grey shirt and some shorts.
"So whatcha doing here chase, and where's Madelyn." I said coming out of me and Rudy's shared room.

"She'll be here soon, Rudy invited us over for some dinner tho." He said smirking over at me, "extra dishes, great." I said sarcastically, "no, we are gonna have a double date. No dishes." Rudy said coming behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "hmm, that's better." I said kissing his cheek before walking to the door that a knock was heard from.
"Maddie!" I squealed as she entered the house, I brought her into a hug but she quickly pulled away. "Is that a hickey?" She whispered yelled, I blushed turning a bright red. "We'll talk about this when we are getting ready, I got us dresses!" She said holding up a black gym bag. "Alright move it Maria, let me see my beautiful girlfriend." Chase said lightly pushing me aside to twirl Madelyn and bring her into a kiss. I smiled at the couple before walking back to Rudy who sat on the couch eating chips.

"Nuh uh, we are going to be going out to dinner later." I said grabbing the chips from him with a smirk, "ok mom." He said sarcastically, "you can call me mommy in bed" I said winking at him, he turned bright red as I smirked, walking away as if I didn't just make a dirty joke.

"Maria, come on we are getting dressed up!" Madelyn said dragging me into me and Rudy's room.
"So, spill how did you get your hickey and when." She said as she pulled out her makeup bag, "ask chase." I said shrugging, Madelyn's jaw was practically touching the ground, "what." She said laughing, "he walked in on us!" I said shaking my head laughing, "I'm gonna have to ask him about this, but come sit so I can do your makeup." Madelyn said patting on the floor in-front of her.

"So, why didn't you come with chase?" I said as they took separate cars, "oh, I had to pick up our stuff and he had texted me saying he was ready so I just told him to drive here and I'll come and get ready with you." She said smiling, "what happened to your hand." She said looking down at it as she picked out another makeup brush.
"Oh, I accidentally cut it making dinner last night." I lied through my teeth, I really wish I hadn't but I was terrified to tell anyone.
"Done! You can now put on the hot dress I got you." Madelyn said, i jumped up ready to put on the dress.

" we look hot." Madelyn said as we both stood in the mirror, "yes we do." I said as we exited the room.
The boys stood at the door waiting for us, Madelyn went towards chase as I went to Rudy. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought me closer, "maybe I will have to call you mommy tonight, I mean with that dress it's stunning." He whispered sending shivers down my spine and my face turning bright red. "Ready?" Rudy said innocently, "I am." I said awkwardly, Rudy just laughed before we all walked outside, "we are walking." Madelyn said, "really? I said raising a eyebrow, "yup." Chase added on, "ok then." I said happily holding onto Rudy's arm.