"Chaeyoung? Really?" Leeknow cchuckled as I rolled my eyes at him. "are you really that attached to your bodyguard?" he asked as I smiled with my lip tightly closed.

"since when did you have her as a bodyguard?" he asked as I chuckled at him.

"about three days ago" I answered as he opened his mouth in disbelief.

"really? And you're that attached to her?" he raised me a brow as I shrugged at him.

"I don't know I feel really safe when she's around" I smiled as he rolled his eyes at me "of course you do, she's your bodyguard" Leeknow scoffed as i wiggled my head.

I looked back just to see mybolder brother Kento having so much fun with Chaeyoung and Haewon inside, they look so joyful.

"do you still think he did it?" I asked Leeknow as He looked back at our sivlings having so much time together.

"there is no time that I don't think he didn't" he sighed as he stared at our older brother dancing and prancing inside.

"among all the suspect, he is the only one who can do it" He continued.

"I know mom and dad died inside our house but it coyld be one of our maids or one of their assistant" I tried to dodge his statement.

"Mom and died tried to get rid of you Mina" Leeknow said as my heart skipped a beat. Of course they did.

"Kento loved you so much that he would do anything to protect you, even if it takes committing a crime" he smirked at me and went back inside.

I just stood there dumbfounded as his words lingered in my head.

Flashback

"mama I'm sorry! I did not intend to do it! AAAHH" I tried to cover myself from my mom's attacks.

"you are a disgrace to this family! I don't know if I could ever bring myslef to call you my daughter" she stated as she whooped the belt at me hitting my arm as I cried begging for her to stop.

"that's what you get from being an immature child! How dare you bring shame to our name!" she said as she whooped the belt at me again and again leaving several bruises in my arm.

She was about to hit me again when my brother Kento tried to stop her.

" mom!! Stop!! It's not her fault!! Please don't hit her!! "

" uresendayo Kento!"

"brats like her needed to learn some serious lessons and it's non of your business! Go back to your room and study!" she said as she pushed Kento out from the torture zone and he tried to fight my mom's strength but he couldn't.

We were just so young back then...

______________________________________

" Minari"

My door opened as I flinched at the light appearing in my dark room from inside.

Kento then followed inside as he closed the door shut, he turned on my lamp shade as I avoided my slef to cry.

"Minari, I sneaked out some food for you to eat and some medicine to heal your wounds" he said as he showed me a trey of goods.

"let me help you" he said as he took out some alcohol and cleaned my scars and later put ointments to them.

"ni- chan, I want to get out of this hell" I mummbled as he smiled at me warmly.

"don't worry Minari, this isn't hell, they're just devils. They'll be the one get out, or in a more happy way. They need to be gone" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead as he fed me dinner.

___________________________

"KYAAAAAAAAH!!! Ojo-sama!!!!"

One of our maids screamed in high outch as I rushed down stairs to see what happened then I saw my siblings Kento hugging both the younger ones Leeknow ang Haewon in his arms as they cried in grieve.

I looked up to see my parents laying lifelessly in the floor.

I dropped in my knees at the sight as Kento tried to get a hold of me.

"don't worry everything will be fine" he said as he tried to get us out of the scene.

Ever since my parents died, Kento was incharge of taking care of us and he did it very well.

Unlike gow my parents treat me he treats me like a real family. The family i wanted to be treated.

But the thing is, he didn't shed a tear at my parents funeral nor tossed a flower in their burial.