"I wanna go out of the country for our honeymoon though." I smiled. Angel suddenly opened her eyes. "Me too!" she gasped.

We stared at each before laughing.

"Come here." Angel poked her lip out. I crawled over to her and collapsed on top of her.

Angel wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you so much." she sighed. "I love you too baby." I smiled to myself. "Why'd you make me cry then?" Angel questioned. "Cause...I love you." I mumbled.

"That was so fucking embarrassing." Angel sighed. "No, it wasn't. It was cute as fuck." I smirked.

"Cause you be talking so much shit. Then your ass was holding onto me for dear life. Shaking and crying. It was so damn cute." I stated. "Don't even get me started on when you squirted." I smirked.

"That shit was going crazy." I groaned.

"Your ass nasty as hell. You're a little freak." Angel spoke. "But you knew this." I smiled. "I ain't even do half the shit I wanted to do so..." I trailed off.

"So fuck me again." Angel boldly said.

"Shii, I will ma..." I slowly licked my lips while looking at her. "You're so fine." Angel softly grabbed my jaw.

"So fucking fine..." Angel caressed my cheek with her thumb.

"I need to use the bathroom." Angel suddenly groaned. I quickly got up. "My stomach bruh. Oh my god." Angel held her lower stomach while sitting up. "You need help?" I got off the bed.

Angel slowly got out of bed.

"Oh fuck no. Never mind, I can feel my pussy. That bit sore as hell." Angel groaned, leaning against me.

"Cause your ass was tryna show out last night. Doing too fucking much." Angel rolled her eyes. "Mm, okay." I nodded. Angel suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"No, I'm just kidding. You fucked me so good last night papi. I want more." Angel sighed, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Fuck my pussy." Angel whispered in my ear.

I slid my hands up the large shirt she had on, grabbing her ass.

"Let me give you backshots?" I whispered. Angel roughly took my hands off her ass. "See, now you're asking for too damn much." Angel sighed in annoyance.

"Okay never mind, with your grumpy ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Help me to the bathroom papi." Angel said, resting her arms on my shoulder. "Wanna keep calling me papi but won't let me bend you over." I mumbled.

"Maybe I'd throw this ass back on you if you'd stop complaining so damn much." Angel then mumbled.

"Mhm, shut up and come on so I can help your crippled ass." I rolled my eyes while picking up Angel, wrapping her legs around my waist. Angel wrapped her arms around my neck as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Mm, you're so strong mama." Angel bit her lip, running her fingers up the back of my neck. She then pulled on the back of my hair a little.