1.3 chapter three

CHAPTER THREEPOISON IVY LEAGUE"it's obvious i wanna be into you"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER THREE
POISON IVY LEAGUE
"it's obvious i wanna be into you"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

There's plenty of upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy, but the downside, super successful parents expect nothing less from their offspring and when it comes to college that means the Ivy's. It's more than just getting into college, it's setting a course for the rest of your life and for those few who aren't legacies, the pressures are no less. When parents have sacrificed for their children's future, what kid would want to let them down?

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Good morning students. I ask all of you to show a little sympathy for our junior class. They are almost through with Ivy Week."

Although Amelia Hopper's mind should have been on Ivy week and school, that was the last thing gracing her thoughts. The Kiss in the Lips party, the brunch and not to mention last night was all too much for her to focus. After Dan had arrived at her apartment last night, she had been informed of all the happenings at the brunch. Not only had he bumped into Chuck again, but he had aggressively shoved him directly into a passing waitress, sending the dishes crashing to the ground. It had been his officially cue to leave. But before that, he had discovered the ugly truth about why Serena ran away from New York to begin with; she got drunk and slept with her best friends boyfriend, Nate, at a wedding. Which was why Nate had been waiting for Serena at the Palace before brunch. He wanted to, in his own words, to 'talk about why they weren't talking'. Trust me, the sentence got dumber for everytime someone spoke it.

Amelia had heavily sympathized with Dan, but at the same time she didn't support his decision to break it off with Serena over the discovery. Sure, what she had done was horrible, but it had nothing to do with him. Amelia couldn't make sense of punishing someone for something that happened in their far away past, for something that didn't even affect him? And from what Amelia had seen, which for the record wasn't a whole lot, Serena appeared to be trying her best to change. Which was really all anyone could ask for. What happened was for Blair to be angry at, not Dan. But the buzzcut teen was a judgy one, so much Amelia knew, and an indiscretion of that likes was sure to be heavily judged.

At the very moment Amelia was listening to her headmistress ramble about Ivy week. It was her moment to get the know different ushers from all of the elite schools, which she desperately needed to figure out her future. Everyone at Constance appeared to have their entire future planned out, and here she was, not even with a shred of clue as to what school she wanted to attend, or what courses she wanted to take. Dan was dead set on Dartmouth, Blair had her heart on Yale. Even Serena had a school in mind, Brown, which literally left Amelia with a whole lot to figure out and little time to do so. In her mind? She was royally screwed.