"It moved closer." she whispered.

"You don't have bug spray or something?!" she then questioned. "I do...but it's in the kitchen." I explained. "Why the hell is it in the kitchen?" Dominique asked.

"Because that's the last place I used it." I said in a duh tone.

"You have to go get it." Dominique shook her head. "Me? Why me?" I questioned. "It's your apartment." Dominique stated. "You spend just as much time here as I do. Plus, you found the spider." I shot back.

"Fine. We'll both go." Dominique sighed. "Fine." I hesitantly nodded.

The both of us stood at the door, side by side while staring the spider down. We both slowly grabbed each others hands and intertwined our fingers.

On the count of three the both of us ran and jumped down the hallway like idiots, nearly screaming a few times.

After moments of hesitation, I finally sprayed the spider with bug spray, killing it. I then made Dominique pick it up which took almost five minutes.

She would get close to it then suddenly run back over to me and jump into my arms, saying I can't.

When she finally picked it up with tissue, she quickly ran to the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet.

"Good job. I'm proud of you." I told her as she walked out of the bathroom.

"I don't care. Don't talk to me for the rest of the day." Dominique glared at me. She then grabbed her stuff and left out of the front door.

The drive to her therapy session was rather silent. I dropped her off then headed to the store to get groceries. Once I finished, I went back to pick up Dominique.

Dominique got into the car and stared at me.

"I told my therapist about you." she said.

"Wha- I- what did I do?" I questioned. "You know what you did." Dominique glared at me while putting on her seatbelt.

"But I-" I tried to speak. Dominique put her hand up and then pulled out her phone. She silently scrolled on her phone on the way back to my place.

~♥︎~

*New Years Eve*

"And she told her freaking therapist. Uh, did I do something wrong?" I questioned. My father gave me a "really?" look. "What? Did I?" I asked.

"You made her pick up the spider after she expressed to you she didn't like them." my father sighed.

"Okay and? I don't like them bitches either." I stated.

"Yea, but it's kind of different because of the way everything played out." my father claimed. "How?!" I questioned.

"Personally, I think both of y'all should've never reacted that way. At y'all big age and big size. That damn spider wasn't worried about y'all. You should've set the little guy free." Hazel sighed.

"Okay miss nature girl." I mocked. Hazel raised her middle finger.

"Anyways, she calls herself giving me the silent treatment off and on these past few days. But, it's cool. I'm not sucking up anymore. She's getting her hair done right now and when she gets back, I'm not speaking to her." I crossed my arms.