"Do you know you're starving me of your kiss? I'm a virgin, but I'm dying to get laid by you. I want you inside me, deep." 

His face beamed, and In that intimate space, I leaned in, our breaths mingling. His hands were around my waist, and my arms were around his neck.

Our lips met in a soft, delicate kiss, sending waves of sensation coursing through my body. The initial touch was gentle, exploring the contours of his lips as if savoring every detail.

I could taste the sweetness of anticipation and passion as his lips locked with mine.

With every passing moment, the kiss deepened, and I felt our souls intertwine. Our mouths moved in harmony, our tongues dancing with a fiery passion.

The world outside vanished, and all that mattered was the incredible chemistry that surged between us. His hand found its place on my ass, pulling me closer, while my fingers traced the outline of your jaw, craving the touch of his skin.

Time became irrelevant as we both lost ourselves in the intensity of the moment. Our bodies pressed together, the heat between us building, fueling the fire of our longing desires that we didn't know we had up to this extent.

Our clothes went flying at different angles, with the kiss barely broken. 

His hands rubbed through my body, and when they touched my breasts, I felt cold chills, the tip of his fingers swirling and grazing my nipples, which I never knew were so sensitive to his touch.

My breath came out in shallows as the wave of pleasure washed through me, forcing an unintended moan from my lips as I tugged his hair and rubbed through his back.

His lips broke out mine and trailed down my bare neck down to my chest as I threw my head back. His lips slid down and took in my left nipple, sucking it and using his tongue to encircle it as his other hand pressed my other breast. I moaned out again, my toes curling as I tried to keep balance.

I could feel his hardness between my thighs, so I traced it with my left hand and began to stroke it, and that made him let out a groan of pleasure.

His fingers crawled down my stomach to my belly button, and I quickly shut my eyes tight in anticipation. I was so wet and dripping, and I really knew his touch on my p$ssy was going to fill me with more than he expected.

"Jaden!" I moaned out his name really uncontrollably, and my shivering legs parted instinctively to receive his fingers as they rubbed through my throbbing clit. 

The wave of sensation made my legs weak to carry me, so I had to snuggle on him as he kissed me deep, then nuzzled my lips as I held onto him tight.

"It's time." He whispered, nipping my ears, and at the sound of his desire-filled voice, I jumped on his body as he carried and dropped gently on the bed, my legs wide apart in readiness.

I thought he was going to penetrate away, but this lovely mate of mine buried his head into my thigh, his tongue doing magic on my pussy that surged an overwhelming sweetness all over my body. I didn't know when I began to squirm, my hands pressed his head deeper, and my toes curled again and again.

I could swear everyone around would be able to hear my loud screams of his name and some incoherent words which I was slurring out as whatever he was doing to me down there stimulated my sexual excitement to it's peak.

I was so arouse, my head thrown backward, relishing the overwhelming ecstasy.

"I'm about to go in; it might hurt a little, baby." I heard him say to me, his voice so calm and gentle. "You will have to relax and...."

"Jaden, please shut up and fuck me." I breathed, panting, as my entire body was dying to have him inside. 

Who cares about that temporal pain? He deserves it. No matter how it hurts, he is worth it a thousand times over.

Even though I was so wet, he still used lube on himself and my entrace.

I felt like shedding tears from the affection he had for me. This was more than the life I prayed for and hoped for myself.

His lips met mine, and my arms wrapped around his neck as he lowered. I felt the cap go in, and in a very slow and careful manner, he penetrated. I flinched and contorted my face at the sudden pain that spread through my leg.

"Are you alright? Should I...pull... out?" He asked in concern, and I shook my head.

"Please don't..." I breathed with a reassuring smile as he nodded and began to go in and out slowly. It hurt after a few strokes, but after that, the pain got mixed with the sweetness of anticipation. He was gentle enough to prevent me from bleeding.

What throbbed my heart with overwhelming joy was when I looked at his face and saw his passionate eyes on me.

His jaw dropped, and his eyes squinted as he let out shallow breaths, swallowing hard as he glanced at himself inside me.

"Fuck.." The word dropped from his lips in heavy breaths.

"You are so sweet." He added, increasing his pace and going down on me, smelling and kissing my lips, neck, and every part he could reach. I could swear at that moment I was on cloud nine, goosebumps spreading over my skin as every hair rose to its end.

His length inside me sent a different and special kind of pleasurable feeling that words can't explain. I couldn't even find my voice to tell him how much I was enjoying the ride. I was gasping and moaning while he rammed me so sweetly.

A deep groan slipped his lips, and his hands that were beside me gripped at the bed sheet tight, his pace going faster and harder, and it was then that I hit the climax. He leaned forward and cradled me, giving me a cuddle while still making love to me.

That really felt out of the world as I held onto him, my legs shivering and my waist squirming to savor every inch of him.

We were both breathing heavily as the orgasm hit us at the same time. 

"Ohhhh..." He moaned out in my ears as I felt his spill deep inside me.

"Oh, Selene, I love you." He added, hugging me tight as we both stayed in that position, trying to catch our breath and feeling sated.

"I love you too. Daddy." I whispered, and we both gazed into each other's eyes.

"I'll likely have your baby in my arms in nine months." I added with laughter, which he joined too, as we both reveled in that passionate moment.