"I didn't bother to ask you just now, I asked you to find the second brother, why did you find Wei Nanci?"

"The young one bumped into Vice Commander Wei halfway, and he said that it's useless to ask Second Young Master for this kind of thing, so it's better to go to him." Jin Dingzi said: "The young one has nothing to do, and he dare not disobey him."

Yuan Qiao didn't blame Jin Dingzi when he heard the words, he knew Wei Nanci's style of acting, not to mention Jin Dingzi, I'm afraid he would have nothing to do with the other party. And in today's situation, Wei Nan's resignation is indeed more appropriate than his second brother's.

The only problem was that the second brother knew that he was going to make a crossbow for Wei Nan, so he wondered if he would be angry.

The two were walking, and a few servants came from the opposite side of the plank road.

They each hold a few cloaks in their hands, presumably prepared specially for fear of the people watching the fireworks being cold.

The wooden plank road was a bit narrow, Yuan Jing wanted to make way for them to pass first, but the leading servant stepped aside before him, signaling him to go first. Yuan Jing was not polite, she nodded at him and hurried over with the gold ingot.

Just when they were in the wrong position, Yuan Jing heard the exclamation of the leading servant behind him.

He subconsciously turned his head to look, only to realize that the cloak in the opponent's hand was blown up.

According to the rules in the palace, when the servants delivered things to and fro, most of them would not hold them directly in their hands. Even things like clothes were folded and placed on trays. If it was normal, they would not make any mistakes if they were used to this kind of communication, but tonight it was very windy, and each servant had several cloaks in their hands, so there was an accident.

Seeing that the cloak was about to fall into the lake, the waiter subconsciously wanted to grab it, but unexpectedly, his body became unsteady and hit the wooden railing next to the plank road, breaking the wooden railing directly, and all the things he was carrying fell into the lake.

The incident happened so quickly that the servants were obviously panicked. But at this time the wind in the lake was even stronger. The servants were afraid that they would be punished if their cloaks were blown away, so they could only scramble to protect the things in their hands, and they couldn't care less about the man who fell into the water.

Seeing this, Yuan Qiao hurriedly stepped forward, holding the gold ingot for balance with one hand, and stretched out the other hand towards the man who fell into the water, trying to let him use his strength to come up. But the man couldn't swim, and he was flustered by the sudden fall into the lake, and he just focused on thrashing vigorously, not cooperating at all.

In just the blink of an eye, he has already jumped a long way.

"Save people! Does anyone know how to drink water?" Jin Dingzi asked them.

The servants shook their heads one after another, most of them entered the palace since childhood, how could this happen?

The quick-response servant had already called for help at the top of his voice, thinking that he could call Habayashi Wei over. However, the fireworks had just started at this moment, and the surroundings were filled with the sound of fireworks exploding, and the servants' cries for help were quickly drowned out.

At this time, Habayashi guards were guarding the viewing platform and water pavilion, and no one noticed the scene on the plank road.

"My lord... what are you going to do?" Jin Dingzi saw that Yuan Qiao had torn off his coat in two or three, and hurriedly hugged his arm and said, "My lord is dangerous, have you forgotten about falling into the water last time?"