Rolling his eyes, Percy took a bite out of his blue pancakes while Apollo summoned some ambrosia to eat.

After breakfast, Percy and Apollo decided to take a walk through the woods. Percy felt lighter than the day before, which was good. He felt like he could breathe again. He smiled as he looked to his left and saw his boyfriend.

Apollo turned to him and smiled. They kissed and kept moving, going deeper into the woods.

"So, how are you today?" Apollo asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Better, actually. You?"

Apollo looked at Percy's face and smiled.

"Perfect."

Percy blushed and gave a happy sigh as they walked, the scent of the forest smelling strongly and beautifully.

There was a ruffle of leaves coming from the right. Percy immediately uncapped Riptide and turned to locate the noise. Apollo stood next to him, slowly stepping forward.

A large hellhound jumped out toward Percy. He jumped out of the way last second and tried to attack the hellhound. He spun as it launched at him, and was about to swing when it unexpectedly pounced on him, causing him to fall mid-spin.

A sickening crack was heard and Percy gave a short yell of pain before decapitating the hellhound. Apollo rushed forward.

"Perce, are you okay?!" He asked, panicking.

"Peachy!" Percy sassed, trying not to focus on the pain.

Apollo took Percy's shoe off and looked at the injury. He sucked in a breath when he saw his foot.

"That's a horrible break. You fell while you spun in the other direction, that has to be a clean break," Apollo said, much to Percy's annoyance.

"Okay, love, I'm flashing us out, don't worry," he said, forcing his voice to be calm and soft.

Percy nodded, cursing Tyche, and closed his eyes as a bright flash surrounded him. He opened his eyes and saw that he was sitting on a bed in the infirmary. Apollo quickly summoned some ambrosia and grabbed some bandages from the cabinet.

He was careful and gentle as he wrapped Percy's ankle with the bandage.

"Okay, Perce, I'll flash you to your cabin, then alert Chiron. Okay?" Apollo asked quickly.

Percy nodded and help Apollo's hand as they flashed into Percy's cabin. Apollo put him down on the bed.

"Don't get up or anything, don't use or move your ankle," Apollo warned, flashing out once more.

Percy sighed in boredom while Apollo looked around for Chiron.

"Chiron? Chiron! Chiron, get your lazy horse ass down here!" Apollo yelled, not wanting to leave Percy alone in his cabin, knowing his history of disobeying doctor's orders.

A galloping was heard nearby and Chiron came running -well, galloping- to Apollo.

"Lord Apollo?"

Apollo didn't even bother to correct him.

"Percy was injured, he broke his ankle, I healed it but he has bedrest for a few days, okay? Okay," Apollo said, not waiting for an answer.

Apollo flashed into Percy's cabin to find him at the door.

"Perseus Jackson!" Apollo yelled in a scolding tone.

Percy turned, wincing.

"You're back early!" Percy yelled with faux-cheeriness.