" Then why do you eat something cold in winter? You should take care of yourself " I said. I genuinely felt bad for him because of the condition he was in. It reminded me of the times I was sick and alone. And both of them together sucks. Though he isn't alone. But at this moment he is.

" I thought nothing will happen in one ice cream. You too don't scold me now. " He said in a soft tone.

Aw looks like he already heard some handful from everyone.

" Okay, but you're still careless. " I said and shook my head at this stupidity. He paused for another second and then sneezed. And then sneezed again. And again.

And he says he's okay.

" Come here " I ordered and he looked at me questioning.

" Oh I'm dumb. You're sick and I'm ordering you to come here when I'm perfectly fine and I can come towards you too " I babbled with speed while moving towards him and touched the back of my hand on his forehead.

" You like speaking nonsense in 2x speed " he asked which was more like he stated it as if it's a fact.

" I might like speaking but this 2x speed and nonsense was an exaggeration. " I replied and now moved my hand to his neck.

" Oh my my, you are so hot "

He gave me a look first and then said " Are you, by any chance, flirting with me when I'm sick? Like really. I expected better "

Oh shit. No.

" Oh my god, no. I didn't mean that way. I meant your body temperature is hot. You dumb human " I said and narrowed my eyebrows. I didn't even realise it until he pointed it out.

" Uhm, I shouldn't shout at you, right " I said in a soft voice after seeing his face. He just nodded and then sneezed.

"  We need to do something about your fever. Let me bring thermometer. Vivian was right, you act like a baby who can't even take care of himself when sick, I swear. I'm so glad, I came or else you would be watching this tv "I stood up and went inside to search for a thermometer.

I traced my way back when I realised that this is my second time entering his house so I wouldn't know where it is.

" Where is the thermometer? You couldn't find it? " He asked me in sarcasm and I rolled my eyes.

" Where is the thermometer? You tell me or I bring one from my house"  I warned him. I expected him to say something sarcastic but he gave me the address of the thermometer instead.

" First room to the right, below the mirror there are three drawers, it must be in one of them " I nodded my head and went to bring the thermometer.

I found it in the first drawer itself and went back to the drawing room and handed him the thermometer. He kept it below his tongue and we waited for the sound. After some time which felt like forever, it beeped and I checked the temperature. 102°F.

" Seriously man, you should've visited a doctor. You have a fever of 102°F. And you say you are okay. " I said again with a high voice. I should say softly. He is sick. Right. I can scold him later.

" Okay, now Sahil, you go and take a good cold shower, it'll reduce your fever. And I'll make you kadha " I said this time with a soft tone.