2 - dorms

Ships = Nagisagi
2nd chapter!

• ~ ★ ~ •

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
It was 6:36 when Isagi woke up (meaning the had about 5 hours of sleep (o_O) ).

Isagi tried to wake Johan up but whenever you try to wake her up she causes a huge tantrum and says "MY BODY CAN WAKE ITSELF UP!".

Isagi was abit hesitant to wake her up but he didnt want the both of them to be late for school so he had no choice.

After Johan woke by Isagi, Isagi quickly said good morning and sprinted to his room before Johan could throw a tantrum.

After they both got ready, they arrived at their school at 7:28. They decided to come to school earlier since they were getting their dorms today.

They saw Reo and Nagi standing near the entrance of the school with some people crowding them. When Reo spotted the two coming he pushed through the people while dragging Nagi to where Isagi and Johan were.

"GUYS OMG! I cant wait the get our dorms!"
Reo said as Isagi replied back starting a conversation with him,

"Imagine we were all together in the same dorm! It would be so fun!!", Isagi and Reo continued their conversation as Nagi was playing games on his phone while Johan tried seeing what game he was playing.

"Can you bend down abit? I want to see what game you're playing", Johan said on her teepy toes looking over Nagi's phone.

"Its not my fault im so tall and your not", Nagi said as he sat down on a nearby bench.
"Hey im not short?! Isagi is the shortest here! Im literally 5'11!! (Johan is really REALLY TALL btw 😋 ig from family genes)" Johan said irritated at Nagi's sentence as she sat down next to him on the bench.

A few minutes passed and once Reo and Isagi finished their small talk, the 4 of them headed inside to claim their dorms.

*They are at the area where you get the dorms*
"Hello miss! We would like 4 keys for a dorm please", Reo asked the lady since the others didnt wan to do it.

The lady handed them their files to sign and their dorm keys. The four of them told each other their dorm number.
"232"
"232"
"231"
"232"

"............ARE YOU KIDDING ME?", Reo was mad at how his friends were together but he wasn't.

Isagi felt bad since Reo was by himself so the all decided to go check out Reo's dorm to see if any of his other friends where there. Surprisingly he had Chigiri with him but he also got Oyota and Aryu...

"At least you got Chigiri right?.." -Isagi
"You guys can stay on the couch while you wait for Reo to unpack his stuff", Chigiri came up to them as he showed them where the couch was.

Johan needed to go to the toilet so it was only Isagi and Nagi in the living room since Chigiri and Reo were unpacking their stuff and Oyota and Aryu weren't in the dorm.

Johan came back shortly after and Isagi and Johan started a conversation while Nagi was on his phone. Nagi got tired so he leaned on Isagi's shoulder but accidentally dropped his phone but luckily Johan was able to catch it on time before it could drop down onto he floor.

The 3 went to their dorms since Reo said he was alright and they should go back to unpack there stuff, it was a good thing that their dorms were next to each other.

They found out Itoshi Rin was their roomate and there was only two bedrooms with a bunkbed and a study desk in each room, the rooms werent that small but it was also not that big, it was a perfect space but the problem was that one of them had to be with Rin.

Nagi didnt want to be with him so did Isagi cause he didnt even know who Rin was, all Johan and Isagi knew about him was that he was popular but cold, blunt, great soccer skills and good looking, oh and his older brother was Itoshi Sae the top soccer student in their school. And they picked Johan to be with him,

"what..NOW FRICK YOU GUYS!! I don't even know who this Itoshi Rin guy is!", Johan was gonna cause a tantrum saying that she wants to be with Isagi instead.

"I already called dips on being with Yoichi not with Itoshi!!"

"No I WANT to be with Isagi!!"

Isagi was getting tired of Nagi's and Johan's argument.
"If you guys keep arguing I'll be with Rin and you two together!!"

"what no!!", Nagi and Johan said in sync. Nagi and Johan decided to do 3 rounds on rock paper scissors shoot, it was 3:1.

"it was funny how you thought you were going to win since you won first round haha" Isagi chuckled as Johan pouted in shame.

"Thats not fair! I wan to be with Isagi!!"
"Well to bad cause I am!" Nagi said proudly.
"How about you stay with me and Nagi today? How does that sound?", as soon as Johan heard that up, she quickly agreed as she went to her room to quickly unpack not wasting anytime.

Rin hadn't come yet and there was two places where she could put her clothes, the closet or drawers, she decided to put her clothes in the closet and since Rin wasn't here she left a note for him.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐢 𝐊𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐭𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬,
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐨𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢, 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐄𝐄
𝐁𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧

"HAHAHA Im so funny sometimes lol 😜 anyways I should finish packing up so I can go to Isagiii~!!!!", Johan finished unpacking about 30 mins later.

• ~ ★ ~ •

-10247 words
Chapter 2 = FINISHED

sorry I didn't update that much BUT i think I can update 2 chapters tmr!!
My weekendS was the best btw!! I GOT INVITED TO SO MUCH B-DAY PARTIES LIKE OMG!! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ. \(^ヮ^)/!!!

ANYWAYS BYE POOKIES!!

-Vinnie