5 - sleepover plan

Ships = Nagisagi Saesagi(?) mayb some Reosagi?

My leg literally hurts so bad 'cause I hurt my leg while playing in the basketball tournament and at school 😭 😭

Anyways on with the story

      • ~ ★ ~ •

Once the group reached the school building the quickly headed for the lockers to get and put there stuff away.

"Hey! Have you guys seen my PE uniform? I cant find it anywhere", Bachira said as Isagi turned to look at him.

Unfortunately, as Isagi turned around, he tripped on his foot. But luckily, Bachira was quick to notice and got a hold of Isagi's arm pulling him back.

"Woah there! You almost fell!", Bachira helped Isagi back onto his feet as Reo spoke up.

"Your uniform is probably just in your locker and you just didn't check properly",Reo said as he got a chuckle in response.

"Hah! Your right, I just tried to trick you lol"

"Guys, quickly change cause Ego is probably waiting for us at the soccer field", Isagi said making some turn to him.

"Isagi's right, if your going to train for the soccer game then you guys should probably get going now!",Kunigami spoke up closing his locker and heading out to the soccer field.

When the group of six finished, they all headed out to the field to see that there was more people than they expected there to be.

"Who knew this much people liked soccer? I thought they would all go to basketball or volleyball?! Theres like...about ten or more?", Bachira said as Isagi turns to him.(some characters might not be there srry).

"There are probably more in basketball, probably just to see Ryota Kise", Bachira nods in agreement before running ahead of the five.

"CMON GUYS!! EGO'S WATING FOR US!!", Isagi, and Johan ran after Bachira already catching up to him as the other's tried to.

After a long day of training, school finally ended (yes they were training for like the whole day).

"Hey Isagi, your actually really good at soccer! When did you start playing?". Reo said as Isagi let out a small, soft smile.

"Well, I actually started playing when I was 4!
I got inspired by Noel Noa who plays for the for the France team. My goal is to meet him one day and to play in the world cup.", Isagi starts to ramble and talk about soccer as Reo looks at him, with admiration in his eyes.

He's never seen someone so passionate about soccer before, it makes him feel motivated and want to play soccer.

"I also want to play in the world cup to! I asked Nagi but he said it was hassle but hey! He still agreed!". As Isagi and Reo had their conversation, Johan and Nagi realised that Chigiri wasn't with them.

"Hey Reo, wheres Chigir-",Johan asks only to be cut of by a certain bee coloured haired boy.

"He's staying over Kunigami's dorm with some of his others friends tonight, anyways, LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER TOO!!", Bachira exclaims as Isagi lets out a light chuckle.

"Sure lets do that! My dorm?" Isagi says as he gets nods in confirmation.

"Wait but what about Itoshi!? Rin? He's probably gonna get mad at us for not telling him",Isagi nods hid head agreeing with Johan as he tries thinking of an Idea.

"Oh how bout we try asking Rin to join us!" Isagi starts as Johan shakes her head.

"Theres no way he's going to say yes, we have like an extra 2 people staying over and plus, we're already enough for him!", Isagi nods his head, again agreeing with Johan.

"But hey! We never know right?! He might say yes!", Bachira says positively as he runs to the dorm building so that they can arrive quicker, they others just followed behind him.

•                ~                ★                 ~              •
-683 words

CHAPTER 5 = FINISHED

Sorry guys but this might have to be a short chapter since Im kinda loosing motivation and my phones loosing battery so yea...

I'm lus my wrist kinds hurts when I type cause I hurt it while playing basketball 😬.

ANYWAYS BYE

-Vinnie