4 - embarrassed

Ships = Nagisagi Rinsagi(?)
"I don't gotta be the one now, I don't wanna be alone now. I just wanna be one of your girls tonight~"
-One of your girls by The Weeknd, Jennie (bp) and Lily Rose (?)

ANYWAYS LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

'Thoughts'
"Talking"
*effect / flashback*

•                ~                ★                 ~              •

*beep* *beep*
Isagi could hear his phone alarm ringing. He hated that sound so much and the fact that thats the first thing he has to hear every morning just gets him even more annoyed.

As he was about to get up, he realised he couldn't because he was stuck under 2 people so he tried kicking them off with his legs.

Luckily, that actually helped and moved Nagi a bit so that Isagi had enough room to squeeze out and hop off the bed.

He got up and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water since he was thirsty but as he walked in the kitchen, he was welcomed by a pair of teal eyes.

"Uh, good morning Itoshi...",Isagi said awkwardly as he made his way to get a cup in the pantry.

'Uh that was awkward",Isagi thought as he placed his empty cup in the sink.

*Click*
Isagi could hear someone coming out of the bedroom, it was probably Johan since he knew that Nagi does usually wake up this early.

"*yawns*, mornin Yoichi,...and Itoshi.",Johan said while walking to the bathroom while wearing a charcoal mask on her face.

"What the hell is on her face...",Rin asked while looking at the bathroom door Johan entered.
"Well uhm, Johan usually does this skincare thing every morning 'cause she said it was important."

"Oh".

"Well Im gonna wake up Nagi now so...",Isagi said, making his way to his bedroom as Rin got up from the couch he was sitting on to his room.

RIN POV:
I walk into my room to change into my school  clothes to see that the room was rearranged abit.
'wth'.

I ignored it and went to the drawers to get my school clothes to hear the door opening.

"Hmm? Oh, its you", I said while looking at the red headed girl with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Well hello Rin, have you seen my phone? I like actually really really really need it right now", Johan said coming in the room while looking around.

"No I haven't so get out 'cause Im bouta change, so get out.. now!?",I said making her look my way.

"Ok ok jeez...", she said while walking out the door still facing me until the door closes.

NOBODY POV:

"Nagiiiii,wake up now. We have school", Isagi said while lightly shaking Nagi trying to wake him up.

"*whines* I, don't wanna...",Nagi suddenly grabs onto Isagi's arm to stop him from shaking him and dragged him onto the bed next to him.

Nagi slightly brings Isagi closer to him because it was comfortable.

"I still wanna sleep",Isagi's eyes widened a bit but then got up from the bed looking a bit annoyed at Nagi. Isagi then gets up from the bed and puts his arms on his hips.