6 - sleepover

lets just pretend that Chigiri is Johan in that picture...

ANYWAYS SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN MAKING NEW CHAPTERS THESE PAST FEW MONTHS LOL

ANYWAYS IM BACK (also go read my story I made about the Itoshi siblings with a sister).

Ships this ch = nagisagi, rinsagi (?)

•                ~                ★                 ~              •

*BANG BANG BANG*

Bachira bangs on Rins door loudly, since he was impatient and wanting to plan the sleep over already, while Isagi and Johan arrived where Bachira was, huffing since they had to chase after the bumble bee.

After a few seconds of stopping and banging, Rin finally opened the door looking like someone who woke up from their slunber, glaring at Bachira luie he was going to strangle him.

"HI RINNY RINRIN!!! CAN U JOIN US! WERE DOING A REALLLLLYYYY FUN SLEEPOVER TODAY AND I WANT YOU TO JOIN", Bachira excitedly jumps around with his arms in the air, hoping that Run would except his invitation.

"no"

"..."

"WHYYYYYY??!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND IF U SAY YES I WONT BOTHER U EVER AGAIN!",that was obviously a lie but Bachira wanted Rin to join so the only way he could was for him to make Rin fall into his lies (😈).

"no"

"PLEAASSEEE"

"no"

"PLWEASSD"

This kept on going non stop with Bachira not stopping and Rin not giving in, until Rin was about to loose it so he said yes (finally).

"YAYYY OK COME TO ISAGIS ROOM LATER AT LIKE 17:00!!"

Before Rin could even respond, Bachira hurriedly rushed out of the dorm in a rush, while accidentally bumping into some people.

"wait- BACHIRA WHERE ARE U GOING?!", Isagi quickly rushed over to where Bachira was heading while leaving the others, they can come there selves later anyway.

"WE HAVE TO GO OUT TO BUY OUR STUFF DUHH"

Isagi sighed quitly before reaching out fot his phone to let the others know were to meet.

A few moments later, Isagi turned his head around to see his friends entering the shop he and Bachira was.

"what took you guys so long to get here? Im starving lets go to a cafe first!", Bachira said as Johan and the others gave him a displeased look.

Isagi got up from his seat to follow the others to a famous cafe.

"I heard the pastries there are really good", really looked down at his phone to search more about this restaurant.

"Bachira said he had been here before and the food was amazing, so I'm not really sure if the food is good since Bachira has the weirdest taste in food...", Bachira gave Johan a dirty look before skipping ahead of the others.

*Ding*

The group of the students arrived at the cafe ti be greeted by the smell of fresh goods, drool slightly coming out of Bachiras mouth.

"yumm...look at that cupcake",Johan walked up to the cupcake with heart eyes, while reaching out for her wallet.

"000~ uhm- can I please get two red velvet cupcakes please~"

"Thank you"

Johan came back to the group on the table, ready to show off her food.

"You already got something?", Isagi said giving Johan a weird look, meaning 'where'd you get the money'.

"..oh! I stole the money Rins wallet, he won't mind tho-"

"WHAT!? GURL WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT", Bachira screamed so loudly that people started to give the group nasty looks.

"uhh shut up, your so loud", Nagi said, leaning against Isagi's shoulder and only focusing on his phone.

"Ok but like how'd you get his money?"

"Well he was lying his wallet around and I wanted to take a little peak since he wasn't in the room. And when I opened that wallet, a bunch of money was shown so I stole a cuple of bucks, but its okay! Hes rich so he wont notice".

Isagi looked at Johan, eyes wide open, "you did, WHAT? Uf Rin finds out he's going to kill you!"

"Omd you're being so dramatic guys, its only like ¥10,000 so he wont mind".

Isagi looked like he was about to pass out, "¥10,000?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

As soon as Isagi was about to give Johan a long lecture, the waiter came over with the menu.

The group ordered their food and it cane shortly after.

Surprisingly, Bachira wasn't lying when he said their food was amazing, cause it was and all us we're definitely fool after our sweet meal.

"Man that hit the spot,, we should come here again next time, anyways what the total? I'll pay", Reo took out his wallet to pay until he stopped.

"...¥12,757?! YOU GUYS ODERED SO MUCH WTH".

In the end, Reo stilled payed for the meal (since he's rich rich).

After a long day of going out shopping to but food and games, they all cane back to the school grounds.

"Man that was so fun! Anyways we shoukd probably get going, I wanna start out sleepover already!".

Johan and Bachira ran into Isagi's dorm while the others ran to catch up with them.

Isgai stayed behind so he could call Rin to come over. (I forgot they were in the same dorm...oh well)

*knock knock*

The door opened to a shirtless Rin in his bed hair looking grumpy, "what".

Before Isagi could even reply Rin quickly shut his bedroom door and opened to door again with a plain black shirt on.

"Uhh I just wanted to tell you that the were starting the sleepover now if you wanted to come over to the lounge room".

Rin nodded and said he'll be there in a few minutes as a reply so Isagi went over to were the others were.

Upon arriving at the living area, Isagi saw a dead Nagi already sleepinf on the couch, Johan and Bachira doing karaoke, and Reo trying to tell them to shut up.

It didn't take long for Rin to arrive on the scene while also telling them to shut up.

Once Nagi woke up, all of us sat together in a circle, with Nagi and Rin being beside me.

We played truth or dare for a while until Rin remembered something from earlier.

"Oh wait, I forgot to tell you guys, who stol ¥10.000 from me?"

"..."

It was silent for a moment until everyone (expect Johan n Rin) looked to face Johan.

"...what? It wasn't me"

"Hmm...yea sure it wasn't".

All of them gave Johan the 'look' but Johan kept denying,

"Johan... IT WAS YOU?!".

"WHAT NO IT WANT I SWEAR!!!"

"COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

"AGHHHHHH"

•                ~                ★                 ~              •

- 1111 words

I might update again probally in 3 months LOL (jokes) but I might take a long break again so byeeee pookieeee.

- Vinnie