"This's Detective Jillian Adola. She's got some questions for you."

The woman nods, beckons for us to follow her, and marches into the hospital lobby, away from the bitter cold. Her black hair stays unmoving, plastered into it's perfect ponytail, despite her fast pace. The four of us follow, but not nearly with as much speed and authority.

She leads us into an elevator, where we all stand in a tense silence during the short ride to the second floor. We are then lead to a small room, painted a bluish grey. White lamps mounted on the walls light the room. Abstract black and white paintings are hung up, and two off-white couches facing each other await us. She shuts the door.

"Sit." Her tone is commanding, and we all immediately do as we are told. The four of us sit on one couch, and we leave the other exclusively for her. I examine the detective's dark complexion. Her skin's flawless (from make-up or naturally gorgeous skin, I don't know), and she doesn't look like she could be a day over twenty-five. I don't know much about detective work, but this doesn't seem like something someone should be doing  at such a young age. But then again, she could be perfect for the job.

"I'm Detective Jillian Adola. I'm here to investigate..." She scans the sheet of paper on her clipboard. "Drexel Krater, and it has come to my attention that you hold knowledge about the event when he became a shadow, and have information on his background."

We all nod slowly. Her manner is extremely professional and slightly unnerving, but I suppose if you're younger than most of the people at work, you need to maintain a strong image.

"Okay..." She takes out a pen and four new sheets of paper from her bag. "What're your names and ages? It wouldn't hurt to get your Element as well."

"I'm Alanna Davington, I'm fourteen. Air." Alanna says in a weak voice. She scribbles the information down on a sheet of paper, then turns her head to look at Aately.

"My name is Aately Sager, I'm eleven, and I'm Air."

The detective gives her a curt nod when she looks up from her paper.

"I'm Parisa Naciat, I'm twelve." Parisa speaks so quietly, she's almost inaudible. Detective Adola's face softens a bit as she records her name on the paper.

"I'm Ramaya Naciat. I'm fourteen, and Air," I try to say strongly, but my voice falters at the very end.

"Thank you. Now, I'm going need to know exactly what happened after you came out of the Battle Team Facility." She gives us all a stern look, that quite obviously is meant to say: You better take this seriously. "If you provide false evidence, you can and will be charged with obstruction of justice."

Alanna's eyes widen dramatically, her mouth falling open slightly.

"I'm sorry, let me rephrase that." She clears her throat slightly. "If we find any evidence that you purposely provided a false testimony, you can and will be charged with obstruction of justice."

We all relax slightly into our seats. None of us would ever provide false testimony.

"Now, who can tell me what happened?"

Parisa, Aately, and Alanna all look at me expectantly. I suppose none of them would like to relive the event, but nor do I. Yet, I decide that I will tell Detective Adola what happened. Let's get this over with quickly.

"After the battle," I start nervously, "Alanna and I flew out of the viewers' exit. Parisa and Aately joined us, and we started walking towards the school. We saw Drexel sitting alone, near the edge of the small forest. He was upset about the battle because he had made a mistake that caused us to loose.