Ch 11 : Unexpected Encounter

Start bij het begin

"Wow, we have almost every class together" she says looking at my schedule and I smile knowing I will have her by my side.

The day went by and it was lunch time, Zena was very excited to show me to her friends but I couldn't help being nervous. As we entered the cafeteria, it was packed with people sitting and chatting. I look around as Zena grabs my hand and drags me to one of the tables where 2 guys and a girl sat talking amongst themselves. When they noticed us their conversation died down and all of them looked at me with curious eyes.

"Hi guys! I told you about Alora here she is, Alora these are my friends. That is Sanaa, that's Zack and Joseph" Zena says introducing me to everyone. "sup" Zack says with a charming smile. "Hey" Joseph gives me a warm smile. "Mashallah! You're so pretty, I'm Sanaa by the way" Sanaa says with a soft smile making me smile back at her. "Thank you, your really pretty too and I'm Alora" I say sitting down on one of the chairs. Time flew as we all talked and before we knew it was time to go to class, I had most of my classes with Zena and the others I had with Sanaa and Joseph. I walked to class with them with a smile on my face and before I knew it I was walking toward Xander's car at the end of the day.

"How was your day? '' He questioned as I got in his car. "It was fun" I replied with a big grin to which he gave me a small smile. Xander doesn't smile much but when he does it warms my heart, he has one of those smiles that would freeze hell with just one look. We continued talking and I looked at him to answer one of my questions as he stared back in deep thought, randomly I looked ahead to see a woman walking. "Xander stop" I shouted but it was a little too late as we had already hit her. We looked at each other and got out of the car.

There was a beautiful woman on the ground holding her leg as I rushed and crouched down in front of her "Are you okay Miss? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I ask in concern. "It's okay, I'm fine," She says softly, giving me a small smile. I look up at Xander to see him looking at her as if he was mesmerized. A soft smile reached my face as I looked at him. "Are you sure? I'm Alora" I say, turning my attention back to the woman.

"I'm sure, it's okay. I'm Elena" She says softly looking at me and then at my brother. "Oh, that's my brother Xander..uh I mean Alexander" I answer her unasked question to which she gives me a soft smile. "Can I have your number?" Xander asks looking at her. She looks at him with question and curiosity, "So that if you go to the hospital, you can call me and I will pay all the expenses" he continues.

"You don't have to but if you want okay" She says quietly, giving him her number and I watch her limp away as she said she didn't need a ride. We both got in and he drove quietly, "Did you call me Xander?" He asked out of the blue, making me look at him in both fear and shock. "It's okay, you can call me anything" he says reassuringly with a soft smile.

"Why did you ask for her number?" I ask, trying to change the topic. "I already told you, to pay the hospital bills" he answered to which I hum, "what" he looks at me "nothing" I say trying to hide my smile. He looks at me curiously as we pull up to our home.

I grab my bag and run inside while Xander tells me to be careful, I look back and then suddenly I bump into a wall rather than a chest. I move back to see juice on all my clothes, looking up I'm met with icy blue eyes, such eyes could kill. I stand there looking at the man in front of me. He looked as if God took his time making this man more beautiful.

"Watch it, maid" He says in a cold voice. Why does God give such beautiful faces to such corrupted souls? "You spilled the juice on me, so I suggest you watch it. Also, are you even supposed to drink juice while working although I have never seen you around but you look like a guard" I say, narrowing my gaze. He looks at me with an amusing gaze but before he could say anything Xander walks in. "Oh, Elias, your back." He says while bro hugging this Elias dude. Who even is he? "I see you met my sister, Alora, this is Zena's brother and our good friend Elias. Anyhow, I have to go, you guys talk." Xander finishes while walking away. Oh shit, well maybe we didn't have a good first impression but who knows maybe we will get along "Didn't know their sister was a maid" Elias winks while walking away after Xander.

Never mind, forget what I just said. I hate him like Hate! With that I walk up to my and change. I sigh thinking about my good day but then sadly I run into him. I hate him!

Author's note

halo! how are you guys? Hope you all are okay :) How was the chapter? Any feedback? Have a great day.

Quote of the day

Why loose your mind over someone who wouldn't mind losing you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.