Ch 19 : Church

Alora p.o.v.

Maybe this is the feeling you get when you realize that the whole universe hates you and would do the opposite of everything you asked for. Standing in front of Elias I stare at the door he is holding open for me. Letting him drive me home is like going on a suicide mission and I am not ready to die.

"Are you getting in?" He questions as I glare at him. "NO" I yell, making him sigh as he glares right back at me.

"HOW WILL YOU GET HOME THEN?" He yelled back, God , he gets on my nerves. Taking a deep breath I think about my choices.

Can't call home, they are busy.

Bruno left early.

The only options left were him or walk and I would rather walk than go with him.

"I'll walk" I state simply making him raise his eyebrows as he tilted his head. Nodding his head slowly he slammed the door shut and walked towards me. "Fine. Walk then" He smiled and went to sit inside the driver's seat. I turned and walked away with a blank mind but I would die before I sat inside his car.

I'm Alora, I can survive anything and I will survive this too!\

-----

I can't do this.

Who said this was a good idea, maybe I should have just sat inside his goddamn car. I stop to catch my breath, I finished my water and I haven't even reached halfway. If only I had chose wisely and not chosen to kill myself, I mean I can survive a car ride with Elias.

As if hearing my thoughts I hear a horn, turning around I see his car pull up. I couldn't thank the universe enough. Before he could say anything I jogged towards him and sat inside making him glare at me.

"I thought you didn't want to come with me" He says with a smirk making me roll my eyes. "Just drive, I have to go somewhere before going home" I say as he rolls his eyes at me.

"yea, no. None of that. It's my car, I'm the driver." He states as I chose to ignore him.

"Go straight for now" I say trying to pull the seat belt but just like him, his car was a bitch too.

Rolling his eyes, he leans forward towards me a bit close to me, too close to me. I suck in a breath as he pulls my seatbelt and puts it on with ease. We sat in silence as he continued to look at me while I looked down at my lap. Eventually, he starts the car and goes straight.

"Thought you said we weren't going there?" I asked as he headed to the directions I told him.

"Can you not be quiet?" He mocked me as I clenched my jaw. We stopped at the lights as something planned inside my mind.

"We turn right" I mumble looking at him. Elias freezes and turns towards me looking flabbergasted.

"What?" He asked slowly.

The lights turned green as everybody behind us started honking. "What?" I questioned looking innocent "I thought it was your car, you were the driver?" I asked as he took a deep breath flexing his arms, his one hand rested on top of the steering wheel while the other one on his lap, the veins on his hand flex as he clenched onto the steering wheel tighter. I shake my head.

NO, NO! Let's not think like that!

"Fine, then" I look at him in question as he hits the accelerator making the car speed up and he makes a fast turn almost dodging another car. My jaw dropped as life flashed before my eyes. After his little stunt he glances towards me with a smirk. I place my hand on my heart while taking deep breaths to calm my racing heart.