5. Husband

"Y/n, it's almost time for lunch." Your dear friend, Bianca said with a worried tone, knowing that if not pushed, you won't stop doing your work. You're quite the workaholic you see, though that's reasonable as your line of job needs lots of paperwork and reading. Being a lawyer, a prosecutor to be exact, is not an easy spot to get or work to have. Perhaps it's perfect for you, someone who loves to read and was too stubborn to give up.

    And that is why, Biance needs to be even more stubborn than you to even make you move from your desk. The only person who can make you behave wasn't here either so she has no choice unless she wants you to starve to death. She certainly doesn't want that. Though she thinks it's almost going to be that way with how you continued to sit there and do your paperworks. 

    'Just for today Bianca, just for today.' She said to herself. Yes, just for today until you start eating out again. 

    "Y/n." She said once again, this time full of exasperation. Perhaps she needs to use that magic sentence once again. That doesn't fail even one bit and it makes you follow her without even a second. 

    "Just a bit more." You said, continuing to read. Biance then pulled out her phone to show a certain number that you know fully well. Of course you, it's someone important you after all, a number that you could remember even after dying and being reincarnated. 

    "If you don't stand up from there this second, I'll tell on you." And Bianca said it, her hand threatening to press the call button. However, you already stood up and coeaned up your desk that instance that Bianca is amazed that a human could go so fast. 

    "What? No way, I don't want my husband being upset!" You felt distressed, you don't want your love to frown, you hate making him worried. 

    "That's why you need to eat. It's been the millionth time this month." Bianca said, grabbing her lunch from her desk just infront of yours. 

    "Alright alright." You were already doing the same, grabbing the lunch your husband made for you as compensation of not having to spend dinner with you for today. It almost made you tear up at how thoughtful your darling is. Thus, you followed Bianca towards the canteen, clutching the well wrapped lunch box. 

    - 

    "What's wrong? Why aren't you eating?" Bianca once again, noticed that you weren't moving from your spot and was just staring at your lunchbox. Been so for the past minute already. 

    "Don't want my husband's masterpiece to go to waste." Was all you said. 

    "Hurry up." Was all Bianca said. 

    "Okay mom.." You said with a sigh, still you just can't seem to touch the lunchbox. Not when it's so well decorated and creative, reminds you how your husband will always be the better cook between you two. "Hey, isn't this too cute? I don't think I can eat this. It'll ruin his work of art."

    "Y/n.." Bianca said with a warning, once again showing your husband's number. 

    "I'll just take a picture!" You never whipped out your phone so fast in your whole life to take a picture just to capture a masterpiece your masterpiece of an husband made with his masterpiece creator hands. 

    Bianca watched there as you took several pictures with all angles included. You look silly jumping or kneeling just to take a picture. But she's glad to see that you're finally settled and began to eat after much deliberation. She had to personally get the spoon and stab it into the lunchbox so you start eating without thinking you ruined the lunch. 

    "I'm so sad that hubby won't be able to eat dinner with me today." But, you had to speak again. This time however, Bianca just let you say your feelings. It's normal as she's your friend. The reason why Bianca said to herself that it's only for today because her dear cousin was needed somewhere else, thus not able to eat with you like you both usually do.