1.4 Soulmate

Au where whatever you write in your skin will also appear in your soulmate's skin and vice versa.

Dick

Today is your birthday and you just finished celebrating it with your close friends and relatives. It's only a short and simple celebration, there's no need for fancy birthday parties, those only cause you anxiety. 

But it's a very special day for you, you just turned 18, the age where your connection with your soulmate would be revealed. 

There's a lot of ways to find your soulmate and you honestly don't know yours. But now you just turned to a young adult, maybe you can set out and find them now. 

It's pretty much the day you've been waiting for. You can say you're quite the hopeless romantic person. You don't know, you just find the concept of soulmate extremely romantic. 

Oh, you wonder in what manner you and your soulmate will meet? Will they be the perfect human being? The perfect man? 

You honestly actually just wish that they're not like your jerk of a frenemy. Your friend and rival at the same time, is a total jerk. 

If you're wondering, it's your mother who invited him because no way you'd invite him if she didn't. 

He already turned 18 a few months ago but still can't find his soulmate since it's a rule that they have to be both 18.

You feel sorry for his future soulmate, you wonder how they will put up with this bastard. 

You wouldn't mind telling all embarrassing stuff about him to them. 

Yes, as long it's not someone like him you're fine. You stared at the sleeping man at the couch, he passed out there and you all very much agreed to let him sleep there peacefully. 

It's already night and the others have already gone home. 

Though, since you can't pass up the opportunity to bully or torture him, you formulated a not so evil plan. 

With your sharpee in hand, you creeped towards the sleeping man. If there's anything you like about him is his looks, yeah you hope your soulmate got the looks too. 

Grinning, you uncapped your sharpee. He's too deep in sleep to notice your presence and you're thankful about it. 

You almost felt bad doing what you're supposed to do when looking at his peaceful face. He almost looked innocent and nice, an angel. The opposite of what he is. 

He's a little spawn of Satan. 

So he totally deserves what you're going to give him. 

You leaned towards him, biting your lips to stifle your laugh as you began to write big letters on his forehead. Yes you're evil but what can you say? He's done far more worse with you so it's only fair to do this. 

You almost cackled when you stared at the big bold letters in his forehead, clearly written. 

'DICK JERK'

You placed your palm against your lips to muffle your giggles, staring at his blissfully unaware face. You wanted to draw more but you felt like he's going to wake up if you did. 

And so, you took one last picture for blackmail and yoinked yourself out of there and to your bedroom to sleep. 

-

The day after, you woke up and quickly went downstairs. You didn't bother fixing yourself because you already hear his grumbles downstairs. 

It means he's awake and already saw what you did to him. As soon as you saw him, you cackled evilly, laughing at his face. 

"Who wrote this?! I swear!"

"BAHAHAHA! Since when did you get your name tattooed on your forehead?!" You teased, his name isn't Dick Jerk but he's one so.. 

He turned to you and scowled, his Emerald colored eyes squinting as he turned to look at who's laughing at him. 

But you were confused when his scowl immediately turned to a mocking smirk when he saw you. 

You raised an eyebrow, aren't you supposed to be the one laughing but why does it feel like the situation got reversed instead. 

"Well since when did you have one etched in yours too? Heh, I didn't know you love pairing so much." 

What? Your confusion got more wrose, your eyebrows furrowed as you stared at the laughing man. He totally forgot about the words written to his forehead. 

"You're lying." You huffed but he only shook his head, continuing to laugh. What a jerk! He's so irritating! You stood there watching as he tried to calm himself from laughing. 

You didn't even know that things would turn into something like this. Ridiculous. 

"I'm not, why don't you check it yourself darling?" He smirked, fully calming himself before wiping the tears that managed to get out from his laughing marathon. 

You frowned, he didn't sound like he's joking at all. You quickly whipped out your phone and to your shock, the same exact words and your exact handwriting in your forehead too. 

You didn't remember writing it to your forehead too- but how? 

Your eyes widened at the realization, you're 18, he's 18. Both you and him had the same words and penmanship etched in your foreheads. 

"Oh heck no." You uttered and you noticed that he seems to realize what's happening too. Your heart dropped, shit. 

Shit. 

Shit. 

Fuck. 

Please no. 

"Looks like we're stuck together forever-" He didn't look disappointed like you, instead he seems like he liked what just happened. 

"Dear soulmate." 

He isn't the spawn of the devil, he is Satan himself.