They watched as the stone plates fell to the floor, revealing his eyes. What they didn't expect though was him jumping into the air, completely bare.

"I'M FINALLY BACK, THE WORLD'S MINE AGAIN" the all too familiar rough voice of Ryusui laughed as he clicked his fingers.

Everyone stood there shocked, sceptical of what to do next.

Ryusui scanned them until his eyes landed on the white haired girl who was averting her gaze from him.

"[NAME]" He shouted, causing people to cover their ears. He took long strides until he was finally looking down at her from up close.

He grabbed her chin, making her look at him. Their eyes met, exchanging words, unknown to others.

"I missed you my fiancée" he planted a kiss on her forehead, making her eyes flutter shut.

"I would do more but" he whispered, "I'm afraid we have an audience" he smirked, watching her expression turn into a frenzy.

Senku's left eye twitched as he observed their interaction. Taiju slipped next to Senku and whisper-shouted.

"BE A MAN SENKU, FIGHT YOUR COMPETITION" he started boxing the air.

"How about you acquire some clothes first?" [Name] pushed his lean chest away using her hands. Her gaze shifted away again, heat rising to her face.

"I apologise for my indecent appearance to the four beautiful ladies here. Although, it's not the first time [Name] has seen-" his mouth was immediately clamped shut by the panicking [Name].

"OKAYYYY LOOK AT THE TIME, WE REALLY HAVE TO GO, RIGHT SENKU" she laughed nervously, throwing Ryusui away to make him change into his clothes.

"Maybe he's blind, there's only three beauties here" Magma deadpanned.

"Maybe you don't need to be truthful all the time" Nikki smacked his head, pushing him into the ground.

"What are you talking about? There's many types of women and all of them are beautiful" Ryusui fixed his hat as he looked at the sunken Magma.

Once Ryusui was dressed up, Senku briefed him about their plans while they were on their way back to the ship.

"HA I WANT THIS" he clicked his blue stricken fingers together. The outline build for the ship was almost identical to earlier versions used before.

"But there's no way this ship would work right. The captain is more used to modern ships" said Gen.

"Before we do that, you need to retract. The temperature's risen by 14 degrees" he announced, causing Senku to check.

"He's right," Senku smirked at the accuracy.

Everything was immediately covered with blankets, in order to protect the materials from the rain. The science team, plus Ryusui, then gathered at the science hut.

"For the fuel, we're going to need oil," Senku exclaimed in excitement.

"BUT WE'RE IN JAPAN, HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND ANY" Gen shrieked in disbelief.

"It's rare but it's there... in Shizuoka" she rolled the map on top of the table. Her finger then pointed along the map, directing them to the black circle.

"Sagara Oil fields, though it was abandoned, it's still active" she finished.

"Leave it to the expedition team for the resources" Chrome jumped in the air.

They had decided that that the team would be best composed of Kohaku and Ukyo, led by Chrome.

"See you later [Name]" Ukyo kissed her hand, gently. She simply gulped at the gesture, unaware of what to do.