"Okay, well, too bad, Dean, because I think he wants you to strap on your party hat." Sam says.

Dean stays quiet for a few moments.

"Fine. What do we know about angels?" Dean asks.

Bobby puts a pile of books on the desk.

"Start reading." Bobby says.

"You're gonna get me some pie." Dean orders Sam, grabbing a book, and walking away.

+++

After being encountered by the ghost from the bank last year, Miranda grabbed Carly and hid in the closet upstairs, putting a salt line. She has a shotgun and iron rod. She forgot her phone in the kitchen, giving her no access to Bobby or the brothers.

Carly babbles.

"Shh, shh, baby. I know. You're safe." She whispers.

Miranda hears footsteps making her freeze. She gently puts her hand over Carly's mouth, gently shushing her. Miranda grabs the iron rod.

As the door opens, Miranda gets ready to swing. She lets out a yell as she swings.

"Whoa! Whoa, hey!" Dean jumps back. "It's just me."

"Oh, thank God." Miranda sighs in relief. "Wow, and I thought I'd never be happy to see you."

"Who leaves their phone in the kitchen when they're hiding from ghosts?" Dean questions.

"A panicking mother." Miranda states. "How do you know I'm--"

"We all got attacked. Henriksen, Meg's vessel, Bobby's got two little kids after him." Dean says.

"I had that dude from the bank. Uh, um, uh, it-- Ronald." Miranda says.

"Great. Okay, Bobby and Sam are downstairs." Dean says.

Miranda picks Carly up and grabs her weapons, following Dean down to the living room.

"Are you guys okay?" Sam asks, glancing over the two for injuries.

"Yeah." Miranda nods.

"So, they're all people we know?" Sam asks.

"Not just know. People we couldn't save. Hey, I saw something on Meg. Did she have a tattoo when she was alive?" Dean asks.

"I don't think so." Sam says.

"It was like a-- a mark on her hand. Almost like a brand." Dean says.

"I saw a mark, too, on Henriksen." Sam says.

"What did it look like?" Bobby asks.

"Uh, paper?" Sam asks and Bobby gives him a piece of paper and pen. "Thanks." He quickly draws the mark he saw. He holds it up to show Dean.

"That's it." Dean says. Sam shows it to Bobby.

"I may have seen this before. We got to move." Bobby says. "Follow me."

"Okay, where are we going?" Sam asks.

"Some place safe, you idiot." Bobby says. He grabs some books and leads them downstairs and into a panic room. It's completely made of iron and has symbols all over the walls.

"Bobby, is this..." Sam asks.

"Solid iron. Completely coated in salt. 100% ghost proof." Bobby states.

"You built a panic room?" Sam asks.

"I had a weekend off." Bobby shrugs.

"Bobby." Dean calls.