Ayaan : papa ka pretty son..

Preeta ( pulled his cheeks ) : pretty nhii handsome..

Karan : okay my pretty boy.. papa ko bataoge aapko khaane m kya kya pasand haii.. I'll make it for my son..

Ayaan giggled as Karan tickled him slightly..   he sat on the sofa with him  on his lap then pulled preeta beside him.. she glared at him but he gave her flying kiss.. ayaan copied his action and passed her a flying kiss too..

Preeta couldn't help herself and smiled wholeheartedly..

Ayaan : i m good boy.. m sab khaata hu.. lekin today jo mumma banayegi m vo khauga..

He whispered last line afraid that preeta might get angry as she never made him food and he so wanted to eat with her or if he was lucky he would prefer eating by her own hands..

Preeta : of course my baby.. m abhii ayaan ke liye tasty tasty rajma chawal bana ke leti hu.. you like it right ?

She felt so freaking terrible that she didn't even know his favourite dishes but now, she was so going to spoil him.. her ayuu was so sweet and naive for his own good..

Ayaan nodded his head excitedly.. preeta caressed his hairs then left to kitchen.. Karan hugged him close to his heart..

Karan : ayaan aap thik ho ?

He asked him softly as he knew what that poor baby went through.. now, he would make sure that their ayaan receive as much as possible love from him and preeta..

Ayaan : Yes!

Karan : good boy!

He ruffled his hairs who in return grinned at him..

Later, they had lunch.. Karan and Preeta both didn't get time to talk to each other as they were busy making ayaan happy.. Arjun left for some work.. pihu and preeta talked too.. pihu was happy that she finally got her mother.. she even told him that there was a doll and she put her picture on it so she didn't feel lonely.. Ayaan was jealous but as preeta told him that they should be good friends.. he tried talking to pihu normally..

After so long, it seemed like they were a happy family..

At night,

Preeta : what the hell is this ?!!

She shouted at Karan angrily who sat on his one knee in front of her and was holding his ears.. he decorated her room with heart balloons and their past happy photos.. as soon as she entered inside, her eyes filled with rage..

Karan : it's my love babydoll..

Preeta : tumhe samaj nhii aata ?! Nhii chahiye tumhara pyaar-

Karan : tum chaaho ya nhii m to pyaar karunga.. himmat hai to rok ke dikhao..

He smirked playfully.. she glared at him hard and was about to walk out but he hold her wrist and pulled her towards him.. she landed on his thigh.. he pulled her closer.. then put a heart shaped diamond ring on her third finger..

Before she could react, he kissed the back of her hand..

Karan : i realised that i never gave you a ring.. but now i m going to do everything which I didn't do earlier..

He smiled at her and was about to kiss her forehead but she pushed him away and threw the ring on his face.. he closed his eyes and a tear escaped from it..

Preeta : i don't need anything from you! Maine tumhe ayaan ke kareeb aane diya iska matlab yeh nhii Karan luthra ki tumhe maafi mil gyii.. tum ayaan ke father zroor ho lekin mere kuch nhiii! Bhulna mat meri shaadi hone vaali haii ek acche insaan se.. jo tumhari gatiya or bewafa nhii haii.. door raho mujhse!!

Picking up the ring, he stood up then smiled sadly..

Karan : okay fine.. tumhe shaadi karni haii karo.. but don't i deserve a chance to explain myself.. i accept maine hurt kiye tumhe.. dhoka diya.. lekin kyu kiya.. i want to tell you everything preeta..

Preeta : koii bhii explanation tumhari gunaah ko kam nhii karega karan.. tum bure the.. ho.. or hamesha aese hii rahoge.. bloody r*pist..

Her eyes filled with tears but she composed herself.. he clenched his fists..

Karan : for God sake preeta i was drunk! I was not in my senses.. i m sorry! Kya karu m jisse tum mujhe maaf kardo.. ( in tears ) please babydoll.. don't do this to us.. i love you..

Preeta : and I hate you.. kyuu aaye karan.. kyu aaye mere life m?! I was happy.. lekin tumne sab cheen liya.. 6 saal pehle I was going to abort my baby.. mera ayaan.. m..m.. use maar.. maarne vaali thii..

She sobbed, while he looked at her shockingly.. did he broke her to that extent ?

Karan : preeta-

Preeta : preeta mar gyii thii.. Arjun ne mujhe roka.. mujhe samjaya that I shouldn't abort.. usne mujhe or ayaan ko bohot kuch diya lekin tumne kya kiya ??! ( Chuckles bitterly ) Mera dil toda.. mujhe barbaad kar diya.. mere parents mujhse cheen liye.. m.. mera r*pe kiya.. or ab sorry ? kya karu is sorry ka.. tumhare sorry se mere ayaan ko parents ko pyaar mil jayega.. mera dil ke khav thik ho jayenge.. m..mera.. mera karan mil jayega..

At the end, her voice broke.. tears were rolling down from both of there eyes..

Karan : ( in tears ) karan yahi haii preeta..

But she shook her head and take a step backward..

Preeta ( in tears ) : karan yahii haii lekin ab preeta ke Dil m nhii hai..

Saying this, she ran from there.. he immediately followed her but she bumped into Arjun..

Arjun : hey preeta are you okay ?! Yeh aashu..

He cupped her cheeks and asked her worriedly.. she stared at him with her tearful eyes..

Preeta : please marry me Arjun.. i want to forget him.. mujhe tumse pyaar karna haii.. sirf tumse..

Before arjun could say anything, preeta kissed him.. Karan stumbled back in shock and hurt but quickly turned his face away from them.. his back hit with the wall..

No words were here describe his pain..

Screen freezed

Next chapter after 50+ comments and 524+ followers..

Precap : marriage ? Truth ?

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️