Yunho couldn't contain his smile as he quickly nodded. "I'd love that."

"Tomorrow?"

.

.

Yunho sat outside San's room after everyone had left, watching over the hostage as he was told to.

He sat on a chair, scrolling through his phone, texting Mingi from time to time.

Smiling like an idiot at his screen.

It was the happiest he's been in years.

And if they leave this gang, they'd have a proper second chance at life.

Yunho's attention turned to the door as he heard noises inside.

He got up, put on his mask and slowly opened the door to see Wooyoung trying to stack things under the window.

"What are you doing?"

Wooyoung's head snapped towards him, instantly noticing it was not the same guy who checked on him every day recently, this one is way taller. "I-I..."

Yunho looked up at the window then back at him. "You know you wouldn't fit through that, right?"

Wooyoung's voice wavered as he made his way back to the bed. "I just...wanted to look...I'm sorry..."

"To look? You're not gonna be able to recognize the place if that's your intention. If you manage to make it out of the building, you wouldn't make it out of the area outside, you're in the safest spot here."

Wooyoung wiped his tears, his head hanging low.

Yunho sighed. "Listen, just be patient, okay?"

"The power went out again...and I'm scared of the dark...I just wanted to look."

Yunho looked up at the tiny window that was the only source of light in the room. "Isn't that a flashlight on your bed?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "It died."

Yunho nodded. "I don't know what to do, you know I'm not even supposed to be talking to you, right?"

"Please, just...any source of light...I can't sit here in the dark."

Yunho saw the genuine fear in the boy's eyes and had no choice but to go look for another flashlight for him.

It took a few minutes to find one.

When he went back, he was surprised to see Wooyoung standing outside the room.

He wasn't dumb enough to try and escape like that, was he?

"What are you doing here?"

Wooyoung took a step back in fear. "Erm..."

Yunho took a deep breath. "Go back inside."

"Please...help me go home...please..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Go back inside!"