1st war: Third quest(TTC)

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'm just so busy.

Thalia POV:

We were eating breakfast in the pavilion. Talking and laughing with friends as we ate.

The future kids and I were kind of sad, because in this quest we're the first deaths. A lot of trauma is going to come today.

Chiron came up to us. "Future children, whenever your ready you can start telling us the story."

"Percy, want to start?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah" Percy said. He stood up and faced the rest of the campers. "In December, six months after the Sea of Monsters adventure, Thalia, Annabeth, and I go to Westover Hall to meet Grover, who had found two powerful demigod siblings there, Bianca and Nico di Angelo. Thalia displays the ability to manipulate the Mist and tries to convince a resident teacher and the vice-principal there that the three of us belong to the school. The teacher is easily tricked but the vice-principal. Thalia manages to not let the three of us get kicked out before we could find Grover" Percy said.

"Why is he not tricked?" A camper asked. "Is he a monster?"

"You'll find out" Annabeth said.

"Grover soon informs us that Dr. Thorn, the vice-principal of Westover hall, is a manticore (a half scorpion, lion, and human monster), and is suspicious of the two half-bloods' true identities, and therefore he was not fooled by my trick of the mist. I formulate a plan to distract Dr. Thorn; however, the plan backfires on us. Percy, who is forced to dance to blend in with the crowd, sees Dr. Thorn attempting to sneak away with the two half-bloods. He is unable to spot Grover, Annabeth, or I in the crowd and he follows Dr. Thorn" I said.

"A manticore?" Campers asked. "Wow."

"You know Percy had to dance with Annabeth" I smirked as I told everyone.

"Hey!" Percy exclaimed, his face turning red. "That was my first dance, okay."

"He kept stepping on my toes" Annabeth said.

"Wise girl" Percy groaned. Annabeth laughed placing a kiss on his cheek.

"As I near Bianca and Nico, Dr. Thorn throws a thorn and it grazes my shoulder. I realize that poison has entered my system. I was too weak to fight and instead, listen to the manticore as he talks about The Great Stirring. I tried to reassure Bianca who is panicking and Nico who is both overjoyed and scared. I let Dr. Thorn bring us to a cliff and we wait for the Manticore's allies to collect us. I tried hard to send a message to Grover that I was in danger. It works and soon Grover, Thalia, and Annabeth show up and Dr. Thorn reveals his true form as a manticore" Percy said.

"The Great Stirring?" A camper asked.

"It's the awakening of powerful monsters" Percy said.

"So like the ones that have been dead or hiding?" A camper asked.

"Mhm" Annabeth nodded.

"Suddenly, some silver arrows pass Percy and hit the Manticore. Thorn retaliates and shoots a volley of thorns to the shooters and more silver arrows come out and split them perfectly in half. The archers get out of the bushes. They are all adolescent girls wearing silver clothing. Thalia introduces them as the Hunters of Artemis. They are about to shoot when Dr. Thorn lunges at Percy and Thalia, knowing they are both weak and stunned. I climbed on Dr. Thorn with my knife, but the hunters release their arrows, and he falls from the cliff, taking me with him as I leave my Yankee's cap behind" Annabeth said. Percy held her hand.

"I-I jump off a cliff on a monster's back?" Past Annabeth said. "What?"

"Well, I didn't want to go with him" Annabeth said. "It just happened."