1st war: First quest(TLT)

Can you please tell me if there are any mistakes. Tysm!

I got all this from the fandom. I don't want to get copywrited.

Percy POV:

Every camper in the pavilion were getting food to eat. We prayed to the gods, half of our food, by dropping it in flames so the gods feel appreciated.

Chiron trotted to the middle of the pavilion. "Future kids, you ready to tell the story?"

I looked around the table. They were nodding.

"We are Chiron" I said. I stood up to start. "I was a twelve-year-old boy diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia, and I had been expelled from every school I had ever attended. While I was is in sixth grade on a field trip, a classmate of mine, Nancy Bobofit, bullied my best friend Grover Underwood. I outraged, and suddenly, water from a nearby fountain drenched Nancy in a very unnatural way but the Mist made it look like I pushed her. Our pre-algebra teacher, Mrs. Dodds, took me for a private talk, presumably to scold me. However, she suddenly turns into a Fury, a mythical creature known from Greek mythology, and tries to kill me. The Latin teacher, Mr. Brunner, charges in and throws me a pen that suddenly changes into a sword when he uncaps it. I kill the Fury in self-defense." I take a deep breath before continuing. "For the rest of the year, everyone in the campus thought that Mrs. Dodds had never existed, and their pre-algebra teacher is Mrs. Kerr, a teacher I had never once seen before. I, however, suspected that something is going on since whenever I asked Grover, he hesitated. I almost led to believe this, too, until I eavesdropped on Grover and Mr. Brunner saying otherwise. On my way home for the summer, I see three very old women knitting, who turn out to be the Fates, cut a line of string, and Grover tells me this is worse than it really seems. He explains to me that the Fates are the ones who decide the lifespan of a being. The string in their hand is the lifeline of a person and when cut, it signifies the person's death. I was very frightened by this and assumed that the string of yarn that had just been cut off was mine. When we made it into Manhattan, I ditch Grover who had to go to the restroom."

"I know all this" past me said.

"I'm getting there" I said. "I come home to my mother, Sally Jackson. She tells me that, as a treat, we would get to go on a vacation to Montauk for a couple of days, and that we are to leave immediately. Though we run into some complications, namely my stepfather, Gabe Ugliano, we are able to leave for our destination." I took a deep breath just hearing his name. Annabeth put a hand on my shoulder. "Grover urgently came to Montauk and told my mother that I must flee to a specific camp, Camp Half-Blood. My mom drives Grover and I to camp using Gabe's car. Inside the car, I discover that my mother and Grover are familiar with one another; I also notice that Grover is a goat from the waist down. As we traveled closer to the camp, we were attacked by a Minotaur. While trapped inside the car, my mom then tells me to escape and run for the tree, but I disagree and told her that I'm not leaving her behind. Leaving her no choice, my mom helps me with Grover as we run for the pine tree marking the borders of camp. However, my mom could no longer go further and continues to distract the Minotaur, but it immediately grabs her and she dissolves into a golden shower of light."

"Like I said, I know this" mini me said, sadly.

"There is more" I said. "Seeing this, I grow angry and charged towards the Minotaur. I'm able to grab its horn and stab it, causing the monster to crumble into dust. I walk to the camp's borders with Grover before I collapsed on the porch in front of a man and a girl." I turned to Annabeth and nodded at her, telling her she can say the next part.

"As Percy weaved in and out of consciousness, he saw me tending to him. When he comes back for good, Grover gives him back the Minotaur's horn. He finds out the Greek gods are real and everything from Greek Mythology. He then gets introduced to Chiron and Mr. D. Then Chiron hands him over to me. I introduced myself. He thought I was going to say 'wow. You slayed the Minotaur.' I actually said you drool in your sleep. I took him on a tour and explained more about demigods. Then I took him to the Hermes cabin, where he met Luke" Annabeth said.