Rachel Elizabeth Dare

Rachel POV:

I was in the arts and crafts center at Camp Half Blood working on a new painting. I got the painting and put it in the sun to dry. Right then a bright light engulfed me and dropped me on grass.

I got up and looked at my friends.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Camp but in the past" Connor said. "Percy hasn't been claimed yet." He pointed to Percy.

"Really" I laughed. "Wow." I looked at Percy, who was at the Hermes table. "Very scrawny, not like in the future."

"He really is" Leo said.

"Hey Red?" Thalia said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Do you happen to have your blue plastic hairbrush" she said.

I raised an eyebrow. "No? Why?"

"Luke is here" she whispered.

My eyes widened. "I wish I brought it. It's the deadliest weapon of all."

The future kids snickered.

"By the way, say your name and godly parent" Calypso said. "Well you don't have a godly parent."

"I know what to say" I said. "My name is Rachel Elizabeth Dare, I am the Oracle of Delphi."

Gasps echoed around the pavilion once again.

"Isn't the oracle a mummy?" A camper asked.

"The oracle was a mummy" I said. "I was chosen as the next."

"Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Percy, Nico and Will still need to come" Jason said.

"Annabeth and Percy are very calm" I noted. "They don't do that every single time."

"What do we do?" past Annabeth and Percy exclaimed.

The future kids looked at each other with smiles.

"They'll come and tell you" Travis said.

"You both will be shocked and happy" Connor said.

"And will live happily ever after" they finished.

I rolled my eyes. They always finish at the same time. It's getting annoying.

"Considering, I got lucky myself" Clarisse said.

"Of course you did" Chris said, slipping a hand through Clarisse's.

Past Clarisse and Chris blush. I thought I heard past Percy mutter, "who's blushing now?"

I looked at Clarisse and I saw her scowling at past Percy.

Two other people dropped out of the sky.