Piper and Jason

Piper POV:

Jason and I were in the Zeus cabin doing....something. It's not to much, I promise. Like no clothes were stripped if you wanted to know.

Before we could go any further, a bright light engulfed us and we were on grass now. I pecked him on the lips and got up.

"Where are we?" Jason asked.

"Camp Half Blood" Thalia said. "In the past."

"Past?" I asked. "Wow. It looks nothing like the Camp Half Blood we know."

"I know" Jason muttered.

"Say your name and godly parent" Calypso said.

"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite" I said. Gasps indicated that the campers knew my father, is Tristan McLean. "Yes, Tristan McLean is my father."

"Jason Grace" more gasps followed after he said that. "Son of Jupiter/Zeus."

"Grace?" a camper asked. "Like Thalia?"

"Yeah" Jason said. "Hi sis."

"Don't sis me" Thalia said. "He's my younger brother."

"And yet you still look a 15 year old" Jason said.

"I'm a...." Thalia started, but stopped in time. "I'm still older."

"You want to see Percy and Annabeth?" Leo asked

"Yeah, where are they?" I asked.

"Percy hasn't been claimed yet" Calypso said, pointing to the Hermes table.

"Oh my gods" I laughed.

"Annabeth, doesn't look like the same as she does in the future" Jason said.

I nodded. "They are both very tiny and cute" I said. "Together." I whispered to last part to the future kids.

We all laughed. "Remember when we told you about Luke?" Thalia whispered.

"Yeah" Jason said. "Is he here?"

"Glance at the Hermes table and look away quickly" Katie said. "We'll tell them later."

Jason and I nodded. We glanced over there, saw Luke and looked away.

"Wow" Jason whispered. "You sure he's bad?"

"He doesn't look like it" Connor said.

"But he is" Travis said.

Then two more people fell from the sky.