1st war: Second quest(TSoM)

Sorry this is late. It's Thanksgiving break from school.

So I have five days extra off. Yay!!

Tell me if there are any mistakes. Ty!

Annabeth POV:

It was dinner time and we were eating food. We already sent food for the gods.

Chiron came up to us a little while later. "Future kids, you ready to tell the campers another story?"

"I think we are" I said.

Percy stood up again. "It all started when I was as having a dream. Grover Underwood was running from the Cyclops, Polyphemus, and entered a wedding shop. The shop then blows up and I hear Polyphemus' voice. When I wake up, I see a dark object in the window which I describe it as a shadow belonging to nobody and nothing. The same day at Meriwether College Prep, I was stuck playing dodgeball with Tyson, my friend who is bullied, against large seventh graders who turn out to be Laistrygonian Giants. They summon explosive dodge-balls in an attempt to kill me, but I'm protected by Tyson who is unaffected physically or mentally by the monsters' cannonballs. Annabeth saves me by killing the last Laistrygonian giant, Joe Bob, by stabbing it from behind and takes Tyson and I back to Camp Half-Blood by calling the Gray Sisters and their taxi" Percy said.

"Leave it to me to blow up a school" past Percy muttered.

"Mhm" Percy agreed.

"Upon returning, we find the camp under attack by two bronze Colchis Bulls made by Hephaestus. Thalia's tree, which protects the camp, had also been poisoned by an unknown intruder. Tyson managed to subdue one bull and Clarisse takes care of the other one. Chiron is fired because he is suspected of poisoning the tree since he is a son of Kronos. He is replaced by Tantalus, a man who has been summoned from the Fields of Punishment" I said.

"What?" Chiron asked.

Katie, Chris, Clarisse, Travis, Connor, Percy and I shrugged. "I don't what campers were thinking" I said.

"Who poisoned Thalia's tree?" Past me asked.

"You'll find out" I said.

"I find out that Tyson is a Cyclops and thus also a son of Poseidon. The campers begin to mock my relationship to Tyson, causing me to be greatly embarrassed for having the latter as a brother. Meanwhile, Tantalus revives an ancient tradition in the form of a chariot race. Annabeth and I have a fall-out, partly because of our quarrel about Tyson joining our team, and partly because of her strong dislike for all Cyclopes in general. During the first competition, the campers are attacked by Stymphalian Birds. Although Tyson, Annabeth, and I help stop the attack, Tantalus accuses us of disturbing the birds with our "terrible driving" Percy said.

"The chariot race?" Past Percy asked.

"We had to cancel it because the last time there were three deaths and twenty six mutilations" I explained.

"Why were Percy and I fighting?" Past me asked. 

"So you know how Poseidon created horse and Athena made the chariots" Percy said. "We were going to work together. Then I wanted Tyson on our team and Annabeth didn't. So we got into an argument."

"Also, because I hate cyclops for what happened" I said. "But I like Tyson. He's good cyclops."

"I managed to win the race, partly because the other competitors were stunned by the sudden appearance of the birds. I  immediately became Tantalus's favorite camper, and he ordered a feast to be prepared in my triumph. However, he sentenced Prissy, Annabeth, and Tyson to kitchen patrol because he blames them for the reason the Stymphalian Birds attacked due to their terrible chariot racing" Clarisse said.