"'Pollo!" Percy whined again. Apollo mercilessly stepped back, causing Percy to fall off the bed.

Percy crashed into the hard floor with a yelp. Apollo snorted as Percy struggled to get up. He finally took mercy on him and gave a hand to Percy, who took it annoyedly.

"I'm not gonna forgive you for this," Percy grumbled.

"Sure you're not," Apollo said amusedly, biting back a laugh as he kissed Percy.

Percy groaned and stretched, grabbing a sweatshirt and his camp shorts to change into. Just as he was about to pull his shirt off, he saw Apollo smirking at him amusedly and rolled his eyes, letting his shirt go.

He took the clothes and walked into the bathroom, giving Apollo the middle finger just before closing the door.

Apollo snorted and sat down on Percy's bed as he changed. Once Percy was out, he checked him out quickly before nodding.

"Ready?"

Percy grumbled something -er- colorful, and nodded.

"Can we head down to the beach? I'm not hungry, I'll eat dinner in a few hours," Percy said, giving Apollo the baby seal eyes.

Apollo sighed and reluctantly nodded. Percy didn't want to be seen by the campers as him dating a god- let alone an Olympian- would be the cause for loads of gossip.

Apollo didn't seem to care and put his arm around Percy's waist. Campers saw them and began muttering, probably not knowing what to do with it.

Percy saw that nearly all the campers were watching them. He started getting uncomfortable, and Apollo noticed. He winked at Percy, sending him a look which said 'trust me'.

Percy nodded slightly and Apollo stopped walking and kissed him. Percy kissed back and they kept kissing for nearly a minute before they broke apart. Percy also wrapped his arm around Apollo's waist, listening to the muttering and gasping (from Aphrodite's children, no doubt) coming from the campers.

Percy looked down, smiling sheepishly and blushing immensely. Apollo laughed and ruffled Percy's hair, walking toward the beach without looking back.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Percy sat down on the sand, smiling at Apollo.

"I love you so much," Percy said, smiling widely.

"I love you, too," Apollo said, smiling at him.

Percy moved forward and kissed Apollo. The kiss was perfect. They kept kissing until they heard somebody clear their throat. They immediately jumped apart, and Percy's eyes widened once he saw the intruder.

"D-dad-!" He squeaked, blushing a shade of crimson that should've been impossible for a human.

Poseidon only raised an eyebrow, looking between the two. His gaze turned a bit harsher once he looked at Apollo.

"So, uhm, dad, why're you here?" Percy asked quickly, looking at the ground, still crimson.

"Well, I told you that'd I'd come today. It seems you forgot."

At this, Percy blushed an even deeper red and nodded. Poseidon snorted and rolled his eyes.

"So, Apollo, would you mind horribly if I stole my son?"

Apollo froze for a second before clearing his throat uncomfortably.

"N-no, obviously not," Apollo stuttered, incredibly shy compared to his usual attitude.