1) My name is Kuro Ookami

Yo! My name is Kuro Ookami, that means Black Wolf Because of my soft and black fur, I belong to a family of fighters that protect all of reality known as the Ookami clan. In there were my older brothers, Dusk and Yoru and along with a few others also. Our last war ended in victory and peace with a cost. My father turned himself in order for the Last Reality to leave Earth. After that we went on with our lives and continued to remember my father. I will never forget that sacrifice.

Throughout my life in Lynn Town (Located in the UK), I wasn't like the others, that was because I was a hybrid, that's right, I'm a hybrid, a hellhound-ookami (wolf) hybrid, pretty cool right? What would that make my brothers, I dunno

Throughout my life in Lynn Town (Located in the UK), I wasn't like the others, that was because I was a hybrid, that's right, I'm a hybrid, a hellhound-ookami (wolf) hybrid, pretty cool right? What would that make my brothers, I dunno. My dad was a hellhound and my mother was a Lycan(roc) And what came with it was something really cool. I had powers that allows me to go super (sounds familiar right?) which gives me boost in combat as well as elemental powers such as earth and fire, but...I can't always control it, I'm a bit less experienced than my brothers. However, I still aim to be the very best even if I am just less experienced than them, that's what my brothers are helping me to do, mostly from Dusk.

I also lead a band with my brothers too, (what? a younger Ookami leading a band!? That's something you don't hear often) we play and create a lot of cool songs. Most of it is Japanese but that's the language we grew up with. We make covers such as SAYONARA BABY, Shinunogu ii wa and FightSong. Sometimes we'd like to mix things up a bit and expand our genres.

I wasn't always so lively like I am right now, everyday back in high school I get bullied for what I am. They steal my stuff, trip me up and even call me stuff that offends me a lot. It was repetitive but I don't know why I always let it slide. However, that all ended when one day this girl came up to me and helped me get up once, her name was Ruby, I felt very respected and happy which sort off turned into a crush.

After that we'd always hangout in different places but our favourite spot was the Heffley Forest, which was located on a mountain. And that...was where my first kiss was, it felt charming and gave me a confidence boost, I didn't know that it would be this romantic but I could sense that she didn't really feel anything from it. I kept giving her all the love throughout the months of our relationship. Later on, she eventually had enough of me which led to me...broken up which happened 3 days after my birthday.

I was grieving so much, I broke my phone, punched a hole in my wall and I felt that I could never see her again or find love again. I ended up cancelling 3 concerts because of my grieving and sad behaviour. After that, one of her mates told me she'd already seen someone else. Like really? After when we broke up, I was so pissed off, how did she already found someone else, it's like she was dating someone else at the same time. I felt even more angry just hearing from it and her mates were even laughing about it and me, what betrayal.

Dusk and Yoru were there to help me get up from my grieving behaviour. Yet, It was never enough to help me fix my heart.

Where I wound next...heh...I'm getting there.

So basically...this "angel" from another dimension just took me away from my home and just left Dusk on the ground almost dead. I wanted to fight this angel but it was too strong. After that I went through a series of rifts and portals and I ended up In a city in hell called... IMP City.