❪ 010 ❫ 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

Start from the beginning

Translucent seems to know what this was and laughs. "So what? You can't kill me, I'm Translucent," Trying to be the stronger one in the situation, Translucent made himself invisible, the irony.

Dean's eyes darken and a flash of light blue takes over his eyes. "Not if I shove it down your throat..."

The three men barge into the small room to see Dean holding the invisible Translucent against the wall, his back to them. Hughie looks concerned while Butcher holds a smirk. Hughie never knew if Butcher was proud or distgused of Dean or Rebound in any matter. It likes he approves of one thing then not the other.

Frenchie looks concerned as well and shakes Hughie on the shoulder. "What?" Hughie asks, pulling back his shoulder.

With an electrified baton, Frenchie slaps it against his palm. "Get your supe friend to stop, I found a way." Hughie was petrified to even get between a fight between supes, he's not even one himself. Life or death is what Hughie's treading on right now.

"Okay, okay..." Hughie slowly exhales and walks up and taps Dean on the shoulder. Hughie sees Dean's eyes shine a bright blue a second time, the first in the car. It was weird because he's never seen Dean- or Rebound have it at all. Maybe a new power...he doesn't know. "They found a way Dean, you can put him down." Although it wouldn't do much, Hughie puts on the most pleading facial expression he could, to at least let Dean give in thought. To his surprise, it works.

Dean looks back and forth from Hughie and Translucent before letting him go. Exhaling a sigh, and dusting himself off. Translucent lets out a remark to Dean after gaining his composure. "Ha, you fucking pussy-" Dean grins at Hughie before turning around and letting the hardest punch know to supes on Translucent, he was pretty close. Close enough to feel his breath on his face, so Dean punched around the mid face of his. Feeling carbon skin come in contact with his fist.

He hears him groan and fall to the ground, tiny specks of blood falling out of his mouth. Landing a bit on Dean's left arm. "That's what you get, you perverted fuck." In disgust, Dean spits at Translucent.

Hughie watches, backing up seeing his part in it was done.

Frenchie starts walking to them and speaks to Dean. "Hey yeux bleus, can you hold him up with your magic fingers, you know the..." Frenchie imitates what Dean looks like using his telekinesis. It amused Dean, seeing the french man being not so guarded for a bit. It seemed he had a little fun imitating what dean does.

With a stiff laugh, Dean nods. "Alright," With a raised hand, Dean aims it at Translucent, seeing the blood on his invisible face and lifts him up, pinning him to the wall once more.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing with that- ahh!" Frenchie had a devious smile as he approached Translucent and electrified him. Once he's knocked out, Dean lets him go.

"Now-" Frenchie states, clapping his hands together. "Lets get into some ass." frenchie and Butcher waste no time and get to the task at hand.

Dean smiles and looks at Hughie, boping him by the shoulder. "Gonna dig in ass Hughie?"

"What?" Hughie threw up mentally at his question and shivers. Placing his hand in his pockets. "No, you guys go on ahead," Hughie gestures with a hand flinging towards the two 'working'. "ima just- ima just watch." Hughie needs a drink.

Dean laughs, raising his head upwards. He latches his right arm around Hughie, making Hughie side eye him. "I know you wouldn't, you're just fun to poke at."

Hughie rolls his eyes and rubs his nape. "Yeah, yeah..." Hughie didn't notice it at first but whenever Dean laughs, he looks up at the sky. Full of laughter. It was rare, Rebound never did that despite being the easy going supe in the team...