7 - Stucky (friends) pt.2

*Steve pov*

It's been a week since I argued with Tony, Bucky and I mostly stayed in our room cause he refused to leave it, I guess it's because he's afraid of Tony, sure he acts like a kid but his hearing is good and he knows what the words he said mean.
Today I want to try to bring him downstairs again at lunch time, the team informed me that Tony should not be here so it's a good day to try and go in the common rooms.
"Hey Buck, what do you think if we have lunch with the team?"
"No, no. Meanie!"
"I don't think Tony will be there pal, can you try for me?"
He just looks at me without answering
"I promise if you feel uncomfortable we can come back up"
"Pwomise?"
"I promise" I say kissing his head
I help him get dressed and put on his new metal arm, Shuri managed to build him one that is a lot lighter than the one hydra made for him and of course there's no red star on it, it's black and gold and he loves seeing the gold shimmering under the lights.
"Come on"
We decide to take the stairs and he jumps each step, he seems to be having fun in doing it, so I won't stop him.

"Hello boys!" Natasha says greeting Bucky by kissing his head, while Sam ruffles his hair at which Bucky whines a little
"Oh, he don't like that, sorry bud, I won't do it anymore..."
"We came to see if there's lunch" I say
"Eat" he says sitting down at the table "please?" He asks turning to me
"Let's see, do you like pasta James?" Vision says
"Yeah, please!" He says excitedly
"Here" vision says putting a plate in front of him
"This is gonna be messy..." I say
We all eat, occasionally talking about where should we go on vacation for Christmas, it's all nice until Tony comes in with Pepper.
"Meanie..." Bucky whines standing up and coming to me to hide his face in my chest
"Thank you for lunch and company guys, we should go upstairs" I pick up Bucky and start to walk out the room
"Tony..." I hear Pepper say
"Ok fine...Rogers!"
"Yes?" I say turning around
"Can you come here for a second?"
"Sure"
As soon as I move closer to Tony Bucky starts to squirm in my arms
"Just a second Buck" I say rubbing his back as I sit down next to Tony
"I uh...I wanted to apologize to the both of you" Tony says looking at his hands
"You don't have to apologize to me, Bucky only"
"Uhm Bucky?"
I get Bucky to look at Tony but he has a frown on his face
"I am so sorry for being mad at you, I took some time to think about it and with some help I came to the conclusion that what happened to my parents and all the other people it's not your fault, you were forced. I'm sorry for that too. I hope you can forgive me and that we can become friends? Whenever you are ready..."
"And?" Pepper says
"And...if you like technology you can come help me in he lab..." probably this was the hardest part for Tony, everyone knows he hates when people even walk into his lab...
"What do you say Buck?"
"Me sorry"
"For what?"
"Mommy and daddy" Bucky says pointing at Tony
There's tears down Tony face but he takes Bucky hand in his and shakes it
"I know, it's okay" Tony says his voice broken
"Fwends?"
"We'll work on that..." Tony says and Bucky nods before yawning
"I guess someone needs a nap" Pepper says
"Yeah..." I say bouncing Bucky on my legs "Thanks Tony for trying, just know that if you or anyone else tries to make Bucky sad or mad for some reason, I'm super protective of him"
"I know, saw the footage from the other day" Tony says referring to when that idiot of Sam pulled a prank on me with Bucky and I couldn't find him anywhere, after Nat helped me look for him, scolded Sam for what he did she told me I'm a total mama bear...
"I guess we'll see you later" Tony says
"You bet"
As we are walking out Bucky turns and goes to Tony giving him one of his toys to keep, I guess it's a sign of peace.
I only hope from her on out we won't have anymore problems...

A/n
So this is the second and last part of yesterdays chapter, hope you liked it!
Keep leaving suggestions in the comments, this book will mostly follow your suggestions so I'm in need of those!!!