FEES

Seeing Jennie in such a seductive manner Lisa could not control her self .

Jennie started to suck her neck slowly as she earned a moan from the girl beneath. 

Jennie- mommy how are you feeling ?

She spoke as she rounded her fingers on her hard nipples.

Lisa - mhmm ah hot

Lisa spoke as she closed her eyes in anticipation. 

Jennie just smriked but deep down shw was hoping that anyhow Lisa to pay her college fees .

Soon Jennie took her one boob in her mouth making Lisa moan . Her hot saliva wrapped around her nipple was making Lisa go insane .

Lisa- this is the best hoe I have ever kept mhmmm

She spoke as she digged her fingers in Jennie scalp to make Jennie head more in her boob .

Lisa couldn't control more . She made the girl lay beneath her .

Jennie looked at her in a seductive manner and closed her eyes in anticipation as Lisa started to suck her boobs . Jennie was a moaning mess .

Lisa - I never met a hoe like you . You are something different

She spoke as she entered her 2 long fingers in Jennie wet pussy . Earing a sweet moan from her . Jennie arched her back with eyes closed feeling pure pleasure. 

Lisa was now moving her fingers at very high pace and within no time Jennie cummed on her fingers .

Jennie- ahhhhh m.more

She said as she closed her twitching legs

Lisa moved those 2 fingers near her mouth and demanded

Lisa - suck them up

As being a good slave Jennie sucked those fingers not wanting to waste a single drop .

Lisa - now time for real fun .

With this Lisa opened Jennie legs wide and attached her wet pussy with Jennie cum dripping pussy. 

Lisa - holy fucking whore .

She moaned feeling their areas being attached as she could feel the wetness of both the pussy .

Jennie- ahhhh m.m.mommy

She moaned feeling thr same as her hands clutched on yhe while slike bedsheets .

Lisa started to move her hips in sync resulting in a room full of sound of skin slapping and dirty moans .

Lisa was grinding hard on her wet pussy .

Lisa - oh fuck ! I am going to cum on this slutty pussy soon ..

Within 5 mins both the girl relased their juices on each other pussy .

Lisa - I gotta a good slut .

She spoke as she layed down next to Jennie.

Both the girls were laying near each other.  They were panting hard .

Jennie pov

Should I ask her for fees now ? Or maybe later .

Jennie consoled herself for waiting for some more time  . 

With this thought Jennie drifted in her sleep as Lisa had already went to her dreamland .

Timeskip .

Jennie eyes fluttered when she saw Lisa in a bathrobe . Her hair tied in a towel indicating she had a hair wash .

Jennie- l.lisa ..

She mumbled gaining her attention. 

Lisa - speak .

Jennie - fee ?..

Lisa - hmm I will transfer it in your bank account .

Jennie- thank you .

Lisa - now get up you will be coming with me to my office as my pa .

Jennie- but I have college from tomorrow. 

Lisa - oh poor I have checked your time table you have classes till 1 in afternoon only . After that you will be present with in my office. 

Jennie just nodded not wanting to disobey her as she had already seen the consequences of disobeying her .

Hiiiiii my little tulips. 

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛

Byeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤