PUB NIGHT II

Lisa - you know very well baby ..

She said while sliding her hand inside her panties..

Jennie- ahh m.mommy

Lisa - umm baby speak ...

Jennie - you sure about this ?

Lisa - 100000% sure now come help me out in my pleasure. 

Soon jennie removed all her clothes making Lisa go more hard by the view in front of her .

Jennie- liking the view you see?

Lisa - loving it .

Soon Lisa threw Jennie on the couch making her boobs bounce more . In no time Lisa started suck her nipples just like small kids do . Her hands were rubbing her clothed clit . Lisa could make out the girl beneath her is wet just by touching her panties.

Jennie- ahhh fuck s.shit ..

Lisa - baby moan loud just for me .

Soon Lisa also removed her clothes.  Jennie could feel herself more hard now . Her tits were now more hard .

Lisa - come now make me feel heaven..

With this jennie attached her mouth to her wet pink pussy . She started to eat her out , sucking , biting , her clit . Lisa was a moaning mess by now.

Lisa - ahhhhhh whore ! Your tounge works in a great speed fuck ahh shit .

Lisa hand gripped her head making her go more deep in her pussy . She closed her eyes as she did not enjoyed any sex this much before .

Lisa - ahhhb n.n.no i.i am umhhh g.going to cum ahhh

Jennie- cum mommy cum let me taste you ..

With this Lisa shoot all her juices . Jennie fondly licked all her cum not wanting to waste any .

Lisa - slut how many times you did this before huh ?

Jennie- you are not my first..

Lisa - but I will make sure i am your last ..

With this Lisa hovered above her again . She opened Jennie legs wide and attached her wet cum dripping pussy with her .

Jennie- holy shit !

She moaned aloud..

Soon Lisa started to grind fast making the girl below her moan .

Jennie- ahhhhhhh fuck ... I am close..

Lisa - me to hoe ahmmm

Soon they both cummed together.  Jennie was trembling as she just released her orgasm . Both could be heard panting .. .

Lisa - you did a great job . Here take this. 

Lisa took out 1000 dollars and threw on her naked body .

Jennie- thank you mommy.

Lisa wore her clothes and went out . But before going out she spoke ..

Lisa - meet you soon Ms Kim. 

Jennie- same Lalisa .

Jennie collected all her money she got .

Mr park - Lisa was really happy with your performance.  She took your number from me .

Jennie- took my number ?

Mr park - yes she said she would contact you soon .

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙💙💙❤❤🧡❣❤💘❤💕🧡💗💙🧡💙💜❤💟❤💖💘💖💝❤❤🖤🤎💜💙💚💚❤❤💚❤💚❤🤍🤍🤍🖤🤍🖤🤎

Byeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘