NORMAL LIFE

Jennie pov

Ahhh this life is soo hectic . I wish to be a kid again .. college then pub then dance practice , assignments . My God!
I don't feel like going to shif today .. but money I need money so I need to work my ass off .

A/n pov
Jennie who is a student studying in an art college.  Her main subject is dance and its study . Right now she is on her way to pub where she works as a waitress . The Manger there know about Jennie conditions so he pays more to her .

Jennie- good evening Mr Park ( the manager )

Mr park - good evening Jennie, dear for you I have an offer ..

Jennie- what offer sir ?

Mr park - look today lalisa will coming and will be seated in VIP section . So if you serve her today you will get paid more extra and above that serving tips from her . Tell me if you are interested in it ?

Jennie eyes lit up as she will get paid more extra and tips from the famous and rich celeb .

Jennie- of course! I will do the serving in VIP section for today .

Mr park - ok then you are booked for today in VIP section

He said while marking in his tab .

Jennie- thank you sooo much sir thank you .

She said while bowing .

Mr park - look Jennie you need to be really professional and do what she says . Don't say no to her , even you know how powerful she is .

Jennie- I promise sir not to disappoint you . I will do the best serving and not let you down .

Mr park - that like my child .

Soon both of them got busy in there works . Jennie was assigned special clothes as she will be serving in VIP section .  Anyone who does serving in VIP section is given special clothes. 

Jennie- umm a bit short but level it

Jennie- umm a bit short but level it . Today I will do my best from my end .

Mr park - Jennie all the best and pls no mistakes. 

Jennie- thank you sir pls be assured. 

With saying this Jennie flung opend the door with one hand and in other a tray with wine was kept .

Jennie pov

Ohh wow it's so chill here . Umm let me greet .

Jennie- good evening ma'am . I am Jennie your server today . Please feel free to tell me about your order I am always available here for you .

Lisa pov

Fuck ! This girl is real ? Man let me see her today how she does her work and then I will see futher .

Lisa - hm server me .

Soon Jennie started to do her job meanwhile Lisa was busy checking her out . Her each every movement was captured by her .

Jennie- ma'am your drink .

Lisa - come here
( she said while tapping the empty space next to her )

Jennie- yes ma'am. 

Soon she gave her the drink and sat next to her .

Lisa pov

Her every movement is elegant.  I wonder how good she can be in bed . Under me , me above her grinding on her . Ahhhh stop it Lisa stop it .

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤

Byeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤