" Abhi, when did you come? Are you feeling hungry? Should I give you something to eat?" Manjari tried her best to talk normally.

" No mom. I am good. Can I take Akshara with me, if you don't mind?" He asked.

  "Offcourse. She is your wife, you don't need to ask me." Manjari said to him.

  Akshara wanted to protest but manjari assured her through her eyes. Now Akshara didn't have any choice. She reluctantly went away with Abhimanyu.
They both were silently walking towards their floor. They reached their floor and Abhimanyu went towards pool area, Akshara followed him. He opened his blazer and tie and sat in the chair holding his head. Akshara was very nervous. She was not understanding what she should say or do? She just stood there silently.

    Few minutes went into silence. After that Abhimanyu looked at her with defeated expressions.

  " Akshara please tell me, what else I need to do to make you understand,what you meant to me? To make you feel happy and secure in our relationship, to erase all your doubts from your mind. Please tell me, I will do whatever you will say." Abhimanyu pleaded to her.

  Akshara had tears in her eyes. She went and hugged him tightly.

" Trust me, I didn't mean it like that. You are taking me wrong. I have no doubt on your love.I know how much you love me.
I am sorry, you misunderstood me" She said with teary voice.

     "It's not about me Akshara, it's about you.You think that, I keep scolding you for little things, want you to take things seriously, be little attentive and responsible because I want to make you perfect like me? I don't find you good enough for me, and trying to change you according to me? Am I correct?" He said with dejected voice.

    Akshara tried to protest and justify herself but he didn't let her.

  " You are right. I want you to become more responsible, take things seriously, be attentive regarding people and situations around you, think rationally, confident, brave, strong and all other kind of things. I do want all of above things but not because I find you not good enough for me and trying to change you but for the fact that I don't need to be constantly worried about you all the time. I want these things so that I can be at peace thinking that you are capable enough to deal with any adverse situation or crisis. Right now I am scared to even leave you at home and go to office because of what happened few days back. It's not the first time you landed in some problem. Even before this, that Vikram..." Abhimanyu realised what he was going to say in the flow, he immediately stopped himself and put his hands in his hairs to control himself.

   Akshara was listening to him attentively. She understood everything but when he took Vikram's name out of the blue and then stopped himself, it shocked her.

  " Abhimanyu, why you took his name now? What he has to do with all of this?"
She asked him being suspicious.

  " Nothing. I am sorry. I know he was your past, let past remain in the past. It just slipped from my mouth in the flow, forget it. I hope you understood what I was trying to say?" He said while changing the topic.

  " No, you can't take his name randomly. We never talked about him after that day
then why you took his name suddenly without any context? Tell me, what it is? Why you took his name and don't tell me it's random because I know it's not. You can't take his name like this without any reason.Tell me please, I deserve to know"
She demanded.

Abhimanyu knew now he had no choice.
He made her sit beside him and took her hands in his and kissed it.

  " Sweetheart, whatever I am going to tell you, please remember it was not your fault. It's just that, you didn't pay attention and trusted the wrong person and he took advantage of your bad emotional state" he tried to give confidence to her.