ch-9

Abhimanyu was just standing there helplessly and saw her running away but before she could enter in lift he grabbed her hand and went towards his office.she was trying too hard to release her hands from his grip but failed miserably..she was constantly telling him to leave her but it was going into deaf ears..

   Finally he reached his cabin and shut the door then only he released her hands

  " What the hell are you doing?what is this?let me go.."Akshara shouted on him

  " No I won't let you go just like that..first
you have to listen to me carefully and then only I will let you go and it's final... You can't go away from here before that got it?"Abhimanyu too said in anger but he calmed himself in next second by looking at her worried face and made her sit on the chair and himself knelt on ground in front of her..

  " Akshara you want to go from here..no one will stop you but first you have to listen what I am saying..ok? I understood something happened here which you didn't liked and that's why you want to go away but tell me one thing what you will achieve by running away from here?
what matters to you the most? Somone said something to you which you didn't liked or your own career and freedom??
answer me..if you will run away like a coward then you are proving them right who think that you are incapable of doing anything..do you want that?? and what's your plan?? be stuck with your family forever and live a meaningless life just because someone taunted you ?? If everybody would have done this na then no one would have been successful in this world..what you think I handle such large business so smoothly?? I don't face any hurdles?? No one says anything wrong behind my back? no one is there who is trying to pull me down everyday?
I struggle against hundreds of odds every single day to run my business smoothly..
according to you I should also give up and run away from problems instead of facing that right?trust me if I will start doing that.I will loose all of these in blink of eyes..so everyday I fight to keep going and everybody has to do it..no one is exception..if you want to do something
in your life then you also have to do that
and be prepared to fight against all odds to make your place..and you can't do that by running away like this..
     Let me share with you a small story..

   " Akshara you know when we shifted to Canada..starting few years were so tough here in India everything was so smooth and easy but not there..when I went to school for the first day.I felt so lost there.. everything was new.I was terrified and then I faced bullying.I also wanted to run away like you and trust me I did..the ever so confident boy who used to play silly pranks on everyone and don't used to get afraid of anything or anyone..became a coward boy with zero self esteem..no one used to talk to me..I used to sit alone in my class.I didn't had any friends I used to get so much difficulty in studies due to difference in language,culture, syllabus etc..it made me so under confident that I could not even manage to get decent marks forget being a topper which I was in my school in India and you can't even imagine how badly it affected my mental health.I went into depression and was feeling so lonely and helpless and at that time..my dad was also struggling in his business because it's not easy to start a business in a new country just like that.. everything was mess.I didn't told them  anything about me as they were already tensed and trying so hard to start a new life there and facing so many difficulties already..I didn't wanted to add one more problem in their life so I kept quiet and was dealing everything all alone..I used to cry alone whole night..I lived more than two years like that.I used to get suicidal thoughts also..that whole phase was the most difficult days of my life.I was completely clueless how to come out of that darkness..but then one day my principal gave ultimatum to my dad that if I will fail in one more exam then they will throw me out from school and my parents begged to him to keep me in school and give me one more chance and when we came home my mom started crying and regretting to come there..my dad was looking at me helplessly..they didn't scolded me but that silence was more painful and that moment became turning point of my life..I decided that I will not let them face anymore humiliation or have tension because of me..from that day I pushed myself from that darkness and worked so hard..it was so difficult because no one was there to help me..I had to do everything on my own..but I didn't gave up and you know what after three years when I finished school..my parents were so proud of me.. because their son got the best student of the class and topper trophy..when I was on stage  recieving my trophy,same students were standing and clapping for me who used to bully me and same teachers who thought that I am good for nothing were congratulating my parents and telling them how they were so proud of me..
    When I went to MIT next year same cycle repeated but this time I was ready to face it..I knew what I have to do.. so I kept all my focus on my goal and ignored unwanted things.. other students used to do party and all and I used to do part time jobs in big tech companies and then spent rest of time in library studying..so many students used to make fun of me but I never gave any attention to them..
and kept working on my goal..when I was 19 I won University level hackathon in cyber security..I had made a prototype of software which used to provide complete protection to online database.I requested those companies to try my software on free trial and guess what it became instant hit..and I got so many offers and at age of 20 I was owner of my own company and those people who used to bully me and make fun of me were still struggling to get a decent job..