ch-10

Abhimanyu was going out of his office while talking on his phone then he saw somone passed by him..he felt he knew that person so he turned around and called out that person..

  " Excuse me.." he said to that person and that person turned around..

  Abhimanyu looked at the person in utter shock..

  " Akshara?? It's you?? I am sorry I could not recognise you..what is all this?? I mean all this sudden change??" He asked still not believing his eyes..

  " I am going to work here so I need to look also like a professional working person..so that's it" she replied casually

"Akshara..if you have done it for yourself
then it's good but if you have done it against your wish then it's not good" He directly said to her

  " I did it for myself " She replied

   " Then it's good..I hope you are happy with your team..sorry I have to go now for a meeting..so I will talk to you after coming back.." He apologized

  " Its ok.." she said to him

  He nodded and turned around to go but then immediately turned again..

  " Akshara..be free at lunch time..we will talk at that time..see you.." He said to her and went away..

  Akshara just kept looking at his back..he
didn't even gave her chance to reply..she
felt weird but having no other choice she went to her own working space..which was basically a big hall having some chairs,tables and sofa to sit and work comfortably..

   When she reached there..her team members were already present..soon they started working on their project..

   During lunch time Everyone went to cafeteria to have lunch they asked her too to join them but she refused as she had to meet Abhimanyu..so she went towards his cabin he was not in his cabin
she texted him..he replied and told her to wait there..she had no other option so she sat there..

   She had nothing else to do so she started exploring his cabin..it was very simple and yet classy..it had a balcony also and it was full of plants..she loved that area the most as being on 15 th floor it was giving such a perfect view of city..
she got so engrossed looking at the view that she didn't realised when Abhimanyu came and stood beside her..

  " You liked it??" He asked her casually

  Akshara got startled by this sudden question..she almost stumbled upon her heels..and was about to fall behind but he held her hands tightly and pulled her towards him..

   Everything happened in such fraction of seconds that they didn't even got time to react..Akshu was breathing so heavily
she had almost thought that she is going to land up in hospital and she was not believing that she was safe..her eyes were still closed due to fear..and she was holding his shirt so tightly into her fists..

   " Akshara..it's ok..everything is fine.. please open your eyes" He said softly

   After hearing him..she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him..she was still in his arms and they were so close..her face was around his neck and he was looking down..

  " I am so sorry..I didn't meant to scare you like that..when I came inside I saw balcony door open and came here..I called your name 2-3 times but you didn't responded..so I guessed you are lost in seeing the scenery in front of you..once again sorry but you don't need to worry..
you are perfectly fine nothing happened
and I won't let anything wrong happen with you as long as I am here" He said to her looking into her eyes with so much conviction and intensity..